Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stop patronize the Wallet Warriors!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited September 14, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi there Mabi, i see that you've added a lot of nice Homestead items that i really love in your latest event. It is such a shame that they're locked inside the gacha you need to buy with NX..

Some people have more money than others and some can't even buy NX in their countries for various reasons, but i do understand that you guys like it when people spend money on the gacha and want to reward them every once in a while.
But you should share some of your awesome items with the rest of us players as well.

The item list of what you can build in the HS hasn't been updated or refreshed for years, its all fun and all to get the special items through the events and trade millions of gold for that one tree you didn't get etc, but i want some of those awesome designs and items for the regular building list for the regular players.

Add some of that Oriental design to the HS list please and don't lock them nor the items needed to build with NX or special events, I'm real tired of that already. Why not just give us something more permanently? You could also make an event like:

"players! get enough points in this new event and unlock the Oriental Tab in your HS Construction List for the entire server!"

Or something like that, i want to build a nice oriental HS as well but i can't afford that many Gacha and hope that they won't give me a potion again in order to design my HS as i like. :/

nbjhfhtdsgkygfut22.png
rtgtyyr4twsrt.png

Best Regards
Gindr - Alexina Server
  1. Would you like some more Items/Tabs to be added to your Homestead Construction List?18 votes
    1. Yes please!
       94% (17 votes)
    2. No thank you, im good.
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Gremm wrote: »
    Hi there Mabi, i see that you've added a lot of nice Homestead items that i really love in your latest event. It is such a shame that they're locked inside the gacha you need to buy with NX..

Some people have more money than others and some can't even buy NX in their countries for various reasons, but i do understand that you guys like it when people spend money on the gacha and want to reward them every once in a while.
    But you should share some of your awesome items with the rest of us players as well.

The item list of what you can build in the HS hasn't been updated or refreshed for years, its all fun and all to get the special items through the events and trade millions of gold for that one tree you didn't get etc, but i want some of those awesome designs and items for the regular building list for the regular players.

Add some of that Oriental design to the HS list please and don't lock them nor the items needed to build with NX or special events, I'm real tired of that already. Why not just give us something more permanently? You could also make an event like:

"players! get enough points in this new event and unlock the Oriental Tab in your HS Construction List for the entire server!"

Or something like that, i want to build a nice oriental HS as well but i can't afford that many Gacha and hope that they won't give me a potion again in order to design my HS as i like. :/

nbjhfhtdsgkygfut22.png
    rtgtyyr4twsrt.png

Best Regards
    Gindr - Alexina Server
    Although I do not disagree with your suggestion, on top of 'patronize',
    12777757_f520.jpg

and we can't ALL get ALL the things; they've actually been quite nice recently, ESPECIALLY with terribly rare bag items. Not saying that they're beyond criticism, but if you compare now to even a few years ago they've actually improved quite a bite, in my experience.
    Gremm
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    These HS items are available to everyone, what the hell you talking about rofl. You can buy/trade it from others players. The way you said this, it sounded like they are only locked to people who don't buy NX.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I totally agree, the Homestead Stone construction decoration list has been needing an update for a looong time now.
    Not to mention they also put more homestead expansions behind a paywall, that really ticks me off too.
    ForeRuniaGremm
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited September 15, 2018
    Although I do not disagree with your suggestion, on top of 'patronize',
    12777757_f520.jpg

and we can't ALL get ALL the things; they've actually been quite nice recently, ESPECIALLY with terribly rare bag items. Not saying that they're beyond criticism, but if you compare now to even a few years ago they've actually improved quite a bite, in my experience.

English aint my main language so sorry if it means something weird. ^^"

Greta wrote: »
    These HS items are available to everyone, what the hell you talking about rofl. You can buy/trade it from others players. The way you said this, it sounded like they are only locked to people who don't buy NX.

They are only available for people who buy the gachas and get lucky, the rest of us might get some of them if someone is willing to sell them to us for a hefty sum.
    But you're missing the point with my suggestion.

I want them to add new items to the Construction list as well, not just put them in Gachas only available with NX. They've been doing that for years and neglected the original list all this time and i want them to change that. :/
    ForeRunia
  • ForeRuniaForeRunia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    It would be really cool if they were added to the construction list. I know we have some Homestead updates coming, so it's possible that they'll revisit the list at some point. Personally, I'd love if they added older HS items from gachas to the list, or made an event to get them again. A lot of filler items in gacha, maybe after an item is a year or two old, could be obtainable through crafting, dungeons, or various other types of quests(although I don't think it should be easy). I could be wrong on the practicality of it, but it wouldn't hurt current profits and f2p players could get the content eventually without hoping to find someone selling it.
    Gremm
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    people are actually spending money on that event? i thought it was some prank gone wrong
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited September 16, 2018
    Honestly, I'm shocked there's never been an official boycott thread with a list of players who just refuse to spend money on all these ridiculous gachapons.
    Because if there was one, I'd say I'm just too lazy to bother supporting Mabinogi with this amount of lack in consumer care.
    We make thread after thread, year after year... and no one seems to care about how we're just gambling for virtual items that we could've just crafted like normal people.
    Instead, the items are tucked away in pretty little virtual packages, and never get listed on any of the crafting lists.
    NOT EVEN A YEAR LATER!! It just goes back in the gachapon, back on the RNG gambling mechanics for all eternity!
    With each new item is an aspiring crafter who says,
    "This game isn't worth my time, my materials, or my skill ranks. The market is filled with a virtual mass produced hyperinflation, and I can't afford materials like this. I'm done."
    JazmynGremm