Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Long-time player looking for social hook.

blueneuronDOTnetblueneuronDOTnet
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I started playing this game about a month after beta, quit around 2012, returned in 2014, and have been stopping by for one or two months a year ever since. My girlfriend recently expressed interest in picking the game up, so I'll be playing it more regularly from here on out (to whatever grad school will allow me to do so, anyway). We're looking for a guild that has an active and tight-knit community, isn't so big as to turn into little more than a sea of unfamiliar names, and has been around for at least a couple of months. Here's our information:

Me
Username: Amartolos
Total Level: 2899
Race: Human

Girlfriend
Username: Rifille
Total Level: 102
Race: Human

You can find out a bit more about us by way of my site.

Comments