Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re zero event items

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
in Help
Are we supposed to still have the orb,game board etc from the crossover event?

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited September 13, 2018
    It's stuck.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I think so. The patch notes didn't say anything about removing them. Maybe they're letting us keep them so that we can use up our Game Board Ticket Boxes each day and use our remaining spins.
    Strangely, I can't seem to find the event announcement or micro-site anymore.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    They should atleast include the option to destroy them when we’re done. You van destroy puck coins but not the game itself. That is lame.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Free daily tickets for 2 boxes a day for those who kept their stockpile of ticket boxes.
    Bronzebreak
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    i still have the orb and gift boxes
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited September 14, 2018
    Nope. They just forgot to remove the board and orb. You cannot get anymore puck new spins, but you can still at least open a box each day for a ticket until they do remove it!

I wouldn't be shocked if it takes them until next week's maint.
    Cocoshi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums.
    Cocoshi