Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

we lost a player of tarlach today v.v

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
in General Chat
CrimsọnSherriRadiant DawnSkaidrojumiPannyaErorservLostLinksoffwithyourheadsKrissyPootelSplatulatedand 3 others.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    RIP
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums.
    SebastianSherri
  • KaruMaruKaruMaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    awwe D: Rest in peace fellow Milletian. it's so sad when we lose someone young ;-; you're in a better place now and you will be missed, even though i never got the chance to meet you i'm sure you were an awesome person and like said above you will be remembered <3
    Crimsọnstarkiller1286
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Drstylish, Bless you for being a part of mabi. The few times we where able to speak or run anything together where fun. I hope now you can rest easy without pain.... The mabi community will always remember you <3 Rest easy now. Your pain is gone, And you can do anything you want to now!

Love:
    Foxiee, Your friend.

You will be missed very much.
    CrimsọnRadiant Dawn
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    is this joke or something? xDD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yuoichi wrote: »

No.
    SherriCrimsọnRadiant DawnChaosShadow
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri
  • TeoxihuitlTeoxihuitl
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    RIP I met him off of reddit and he was a friendly player.
    CrimsọnChaosShadow
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I didn't know him, but he'll be missed. Many condolences to those who knew him and to his family.

Crimsọnoffwithyourheads
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited September 15, 2018
    Did anybody inherited his stuff?

So young. Alas...such is life.

/salute
    Crimsọnenthusiastic
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This is indeed really sad. He was still young and had so much left to do in his life. I hope he lived a happy and fulfilling life, he seemed like he was a sweet, kind guy.

Now after i saw his age... I remembered that i'm turning 22 in October 1st as well. So i guess we were born at same year.
    Crimsọn
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    jrk1IwL.png
    SherriCrimsọn
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Rest in Peace. You are no longer suffering. To his family and friends, I am sorry for your loss. <3
    Crimsọn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I'm not good with words, especially on this matter.... Rest in peace, Garath. And to his family and friends, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Crimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I cannot express enough in words how sorry I am and I wish nothing but the best for his friends and family, so they can find peace.
    I never met him before but I want those who did to know that I care too.
    People die only if they're forgotten, and he'll live on in your hearts.
    KaruMaruCrimsọn
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Yuoichi wrote: »

I suppose the concept of death can be a bit hard to perceive in a game.

It does happen, and it gets hard to believe at first.
    CrimsọnSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I don't even know but I feel sorry for his loss. I want to give my condolences to him and his family. May he rest in peace.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    To us, he may have been a Milletian. His life went far beyond that. Garath had a family, loved ones, he influenced others entire lives. May we always remember that with every Milletian we meet, they are more than what we see at first glance, they have an entire life behind their character. His life was cut terribly short and it's a reminder to us all, be a friend to all you meet and treasure the moments you have with them. Those moments and words may affect them or us in ways that we could never imagine. Rest in peace friend, and may you find rebirth with Nao.
    TsukoyomiPoyopoyoSherriDANIarts
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Diabetes is now joke. And many other diseases. Many of us take good health or the lack of bad health for granted versus the battles that some people have to fight every day of their lives. I may have never met him, but he looks like a true fighter who went as far as he could go and now he is taking on new challenges and having adventures elsewhere and continue to battle on.
    Sherri