Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! Thursday 9/13

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    A heads up.

If you still have spins, you can still use them to cash out on Gold Checks and reward boxes.

For those who have over 1000 spins.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I opened my box for today last night after the day change, but has anyone been able to open todays like... today? After maint? Cause it would be pretty darn sick to open these 40 boxes... B3
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    A heads up.

If you still have spins, you can still use them to cash out on Gold Checks and reward boxes.

For those who have over 1000 spins.
    I had 50 spins. :v

Ladame wrote: »
    I opened my box for today last night after the day change, but has anyone been able to open todays like... today? After maint? Cause it would be pretty darn sick to open these 40 boxes... B3

We'll see tomorrow.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285

I was able to and was still able to buy things from the Re:ZERO shop, so that's still a thing.
    LadameBronzebreak
    IAAW wrote: »

I was able to and was still able to buy things from the Re:ZERO shop, so that's still a thing.

But I've gotten every single item already.
    Guess as long as it's there, spam for lucky boxes?
    Bronzebreak
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    IAAW wrote: »

But I've gotten every single item already.
    Guess as long as it's there, spam for lucky boxes?

It's what I've been doing after getting everything I wanted from this event. Need more enchant protection potions.
    Bronzebreak
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Nexon was nice enuf to not removed the items. A trade off worth it for 7hr+ maint? O3O
    BronzebreakKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
    deleted, leaving the forums.
    JazmynLadameBronzebreakKensamaofmari
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Gaea wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Nexon was nice enuf to not removed the items. A trade off worth it for 7hr+ maint? O3O

Yeah really, looks like we get to open the rest of the boxes. I have 38 remaining.

Thank you Nexon NA! This solves our gripe about the remaining boxes we couldn't open up. Now we can, it will take a month, but at least we can open them and turn in our tickets! :D

I am so glad I didn't drop or destroy any of the puck game stuff. Great compensation! :)

Inb4 they correct that next week...sigh...

Hm yeah. That solves the problem of once-a-day box openings.

Too bad they didn't tell us about this, so. Now I'm complaining about having thrown away 20 boxes.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940

Yeah really, looks like we get to open the rest of the boxes. I have 38 remaining.

Thank you Nexon NA! This solves our gripe about the remaining boxes we couldn't open up. Now we can, it will take a month, but at least we can open them and turn in our tickets! :D

I am so glad I didn't drop or destroy any of the puck game stuff. Great compensation! :)

Too bad they didn't tell us about this, so. Now I'm complaining about having thrown away 20 boxes.

latest?cb=20131125095025
    Crimsọn
  • TNinjaTNinja

latest?cb=20131125095025
    15230561_436832633107204_5269915009169241868_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b88c3f7c7dabe57e6171c5baf169f552&oe=5C1EA3D9
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

You might've just jinxed it.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2018
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    edited September 16, 2018
    So... the problem of getting to use extra boxes is solved, but how do u get rid of the thing when ur out of boxes finally? It has no destroy option and u cant drop it because of the kind of item it is. A newbie friend of mine with very little inv space is now seemingly permanently out 8 spaces
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    They are removing the puck event items tomorrow! So if anyone is so incredibly lazy that they haven't spun their puck spins yet, now is their final chance!!! :3
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    They are removing the puck event items tomorrow! So if anyone is so incredibly lazy that they haven't spun their puck spins yet, now is their final chance!!! :3

Called it. So, so called it.
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I got my Perma Puck Puppet and that's all I wanted from that. =T
    Kensamaofmari
    edited September 20, 2018
    I think I forgot to get 1 more re zero box after midnight.
    Oh well.
  • TNinjaTNinja

Thanks for jinxing us. Now head for the stakes.
    Kensamaofmari
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited September 20, 2018
    Naturally the one time I was hoping they would leave the event board and other things behind after the event is when they actually delete them. I'm actually really annoyed since I don't have much time to play again and had 600+ spins left.
    Get the feeling I should just take another few months off again.
    SherriKensamaofmari