Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rubbish

BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
in General Chat
Hey ive got 200 glass shards. its kinda unsafe to handle them in my hands, so can i have a black bag to throw them out safely? last thing i want is glass shards in my hands. there also kinda sticky, almost like there smashed beer bottles.
BronzebreakVimistarkiller1286pawcalypse

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited September 17, 2018
    Just drop them off of a tall tower into a crowded area. The concentration of people should dilute the danger of the glass shards so that no fish get hurt. The last thing we want is them going back into the lake.

Now that I think of it, how do glass shards bite bait or get hooked?
    KensamaofmariKiruah
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Just drop them off of a tall tower into a crowded area. The concentration of people should dilute the danger of the glass shards so that no fish get hurt. The last thing we want is them going back into the lake.

I would honestly love to know where the idea that we can lure, hook, and catch inanimate objects came from... (after fighting the long fight with it to get it to shore.) Like, tin cans.... boots... tires.... Mabi style: clothing... instruments.... swords.... shields..... sure, we can hook some of those.... but why do they fight back? Who thought of this idea, where did it come from?! D; I will die unhappy if I never figure this out.
    Kensamaofmari
  • Echo83Echo83
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I would honestly love to know where the idea that we can lure, hook, and catch inanimate objects came from... (after fighting the long fight with it to get it to shore.) Like, tin cans.... boots... tires.... Mabi style: clothing... instruments.... swords.... shields..... sure, we can hook some of those.... but why do they fight back? Who thought of this idea, where did it come from?! D; I will die unhappy if I never figure this out.

Flying swords and flying books and sentient dark armor... need I say more?
    JazmynSherri
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

If you've ever been fishing hooking (a towel in my case) felt like it was fighting back due to water currents. I'm not sure how one would "hook" a sword so to say though. Maybe by a leather strap?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    If you've ever been fishing hooking (a towel in my case) felt like it was fighting back due to water currents. I'm not sure how one would "hook" a sword so to say though. Maybe by a leather strap?
    I've never fished a river that I've caught inanimate objects. Most inanimate objects I catch are logs and sticks, and well... they don't usually move. xD I've caught a rather large fish that felt like a log though; that was interesting...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Quest scrolls are the best of fishing items can get.
    Jazmyn
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 18, 2018
    Because they're in chinese takeout boxes, those have handles on them, duh
    Jazmyn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Because they're in chinese takeout boxes, those have handles on them, duh

Gachapons!
    Someone should try to synth the glass shards.
    Jazmyn
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Let's make them the new tradeable currency.
    JazmynKensamaofmariRadiant Dawn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    TNinja wrote: »

Glass Shards can be the bottle caps of the Mabi apocalypse.
    KensamaofmariForeRuniaYangKoeteKttySherriAlexisEUChaosShadowBronzebreakRadiant DawnMintCandy
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940

AGH! Why wasn't this thought of sooner? I've destroyed dozens of them. DOZENS!
  • JazmynJazmyn

AGH! Why wasn't this thought of sooner? I've destroyed dozens of them. DOZENS!

I have 297 of them. xD
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Possible mabi barter currencies: Holy Waters, Red Upgrade Stones, Dye Capsules.

What else has rock solid stability?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Possible mabi barter currencies: Holy Waters, Red Upgrade Stones, Dye Capsules.

What else has rock solid stability?

Cullin stones? Teehee
    THICCthighssavelives
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

Think dead bees beat them to it.
    KensamaofmariRadiant Dawn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Policroma wrote: »

But TNinja said "new"....
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

Scrap that idea. I don't think they're tradeable.
  • JazmynJazmyn

Scrap that idea. I don't think they're tradeable.

They are, you just can't put them on the AH.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I want to know why you can't like smelt them into glass bottles if you get a hundered or something. It's perfectly fine for the environment.
    Jazmyn
  • LongagoLongago
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    I would like to know how we fish at all, our rods don't even have string.
    LadameKensamaofmariJazmyn