Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let us hide status effect icons

DaktaroDaktaro
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
edited September 2, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'd like to request to please let us hide the status effect icons somehow. The little square ones that show up under your name.
It doesn't disappear when you hide names or the UI and so wrecks screenshots.

So for example using a meditation potion causes it to be stuck on your character for 3 days unless you rebirth and lose the effect. Also even just having a prism in your inventory puts it on, and you can't store the prism in the bank or pets so it's stuck for as long as you have that too.

IGN: Daktaro
Server: Alexina
FluoretteSherriSplatulatedGremmForeRuniaOrkaneTropa
  1. Support?33 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (33 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    edited September 2, 2018
    Yes please. Having a Goose Feather means you permanently have a movement bonus icon. It's kind of annoying.
    SherriGremm
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I'm in favor of this. They show up in screenshots. D=
    Sherri
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    An additional annoyance is that you can't mouse-click through the icons. That is, if you click to move or to use an AOE skill but your cursor happens to be on an icon, nothing happens.
    Daktaro
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    please nexon people
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    +1 to this. You can always check the character window for a list of your status effects and mouse over them for more info.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited September 4, 2018
    Yessss! I thought I created a suggestion for this topic, but it was only a question. This. Is. NECESSARY!. As ugly as it is to look at, it's also gotten in my way many times when I click to attack something; instead I click on a stupid status icon, whether it is my own or the defense/protection one on them. EVEN with ctrl+clicking. =/
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I definitely support being able to hide those pesky active status icons!
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited September 5, 2018
    Yes please, goose feathers are almost not worth it cause of this to me.
    JazmynGremm
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    *Casually bumps this*

Please.
    JazmynGremm
  • TropaTropa
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Yes please.
    Jazmyn
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    This would be nice.
    Jazmyn
  • LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS PPPLLLEEEEEAASSSEEEE!!!! All my would-have-been-great screenshots TT_TT
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    a big yes for me too

Having all feather icon, divine link icon, Bone dragon chip icon, Exp pot icon, shadow mission crystal, and mana shield icon all at the same time is annoying without being able to hide it. THAT IS SIX ICONS AT A TIME!~