Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Neagh Fishing Event

Comments

• KiwiKaleKiwiKale
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    The "making up with jacca" quest is not working for me, ive given well over 5 letters to him and still have not passed Delivering letters x5 . HELP!
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    KiwiKale wrote: »
    The "making up with jacca" quest is not working for me, ive given well over 5 letters to him and still have not passed Delivering letters x5 . HELP!

you have to do the Daly 5 times
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 21, 2018

Yeah, for some reason there isn't a visible progress counter (where it would show progress in the fraction. i.e. 1/5) this time, but I can assure you, it is counting it properly.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »

Yeah, for some reason there isn't a visible progress counter (where it would show progress in the fraction. i.e. 1/5) this time, but I can assure you, it is counting it properly.

I have bad vibes about it.
  • KiwiKaleKiwiKale
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    thank you , i was so confused lol
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I just realized, these people are con artists! They dumped 50 metric tons of bottles into the lake and using their fake story are now charging 100k for "special" bait which should only costs 900 gold at most. Then they toss in a black bag that they bought for 10m and they're all set to make 200m or more from the bait. DEVIOUS.
    BronzebreakCDMarilKensamaofmariJianto
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    I just realized, these people are con artists! They dumped 50 metric tons of bottles into the lake and using their fake story are now charging 100k for "special" bait which should only costs 900 gold at most. Then they toss in a black bag that they bought for 10m and they're all set to make 200m or more from the bait. DEVIOUS.

Joke's on 'em, I only use the free bait and so far I've gotten almost 100k from the potions I NPC-sell.

#AllEventsAreConspiracies
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    So, I'm confused about this event still:

Delivering Letters" completed x5
    Delivering Letters" completed x10
    Delivering Letters" completed x15
    Delivering Letters" completed x20

5+10+15+20 = 50 Days consecutive log in since it is daily.

There is only...September 13- Oct 11 which is 28 Days.

Is this event going to be extended? or are the last part of this event unobtainable period?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I gave up as soon as the counter didn't update.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited September 24, 2018
    The daily quest completions are cumulative; you actually only need to complete the daily quest five times per reward tier. In other words, in order to receive all the quest-related rewards from this event you need to complete the daily quest 20 times, so there's enough time (a little over a week's worth of leeway) to get all the quest rewards.

It's just that the quest doesn't count how many dailies you've done, but it does count.
    KensamaofmariJazmyn
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    edited September 24, 2018
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKE_k8R6jccZ1JuVsb7mnajW-JsHQXuRiQrCycWxwDE_wRq0Qc
    Estimated price per bag: 20m+.
    Mabiniogi is weird.
    Jazmynnevyn25Jianto
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Can you extend this event? I've been busy and so many other people have had issues with understanding the quests that we should get a one week extension! Pwease. (I want a bagggg)
    MirralChan
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Can you extend this event? I've been busy and so many other people have had issues with understanding the quests that we should get a one week extension! Pwease. (I want a bagggg)

You've been here long enough to know better. :P
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

XD But they've extended them before because of people having issues with quests, sooo maybe one more week? :o
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    edited September 30, 2018

XD But they've extended them before because of people having issues with quests, sooo maybe one more week? :o

I was under the impression that broken quests =/= misunderstood quests. In any case, the only thing not clear about the directions was not saying 'Complete' before "Delivering Letters", but I mean it says [Quest Name] x 5, I didn't have any problems figuring it out... admittedly though it seems like a poor idea not to have a visible tracker, but I wouldn't say that it breaks it at all, just is maybe not intuitive for some people.

To be clear, I'm never against the extension of an event, but I am sick of almost every single event having at least one person request it go longer, when their only justification is 'because I couldn't do it as much as I wanted to'. Like, c'mon, just ditch sleep like the rest of us no-lifers.
    THICCthighssavelivesGreta
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited September 30, 2018
    I was under the impression that broken quests =/= misunderstood quests. In any case, the only thing not clear about the directions was not saying 'Complete' before "Delivering Letters", but I mean it says [Quest Name] x 5, I didn't have any problems figuring it out... admittedly though it seems like a poor idea not to have a visible tracker, but I wouldn't say that it breaks it at all, just is maybe not intuitive for some people.

To be clear, I'm never against the extension of an event, but I am sick of almost every single event having at least one person request it go longer, when their only justification is 'because I couldn't do it as much as I wanted to'. Like, c'mon, just ditch sleep like the rest of us no-lifers.

Meh, I knew some people here had issues with the quest, gave up on it thinking it didn't work, and missed days that way. I don't need the extension, but figured maybe others did.
    MirralChan
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    oAo

I can't put the outfit box in the bank or on a pet

Please at least make it bank-transferrable, I wanted to open it on my other character. All the other event boxes that gave prizes based on your character's gender were transferrable within the account, so that we could open it for the gender that we actually wanted.
    JazmynTHICCthighssavelives
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    What is the effect of the 2nd title?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What is the effect of the 2nd title?

It makes tiny leaves float around you.
    188c2760b5.png
    THICCthighssavelives
  • JMRJMR
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    Can we keep and open Jars after the event?
    Bronzebreak