Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Whats the most "active" channel

BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
in Mari Chat
This is ment in the context, "they are not afk". thats pretty much it.
if your doing the bank part time job, this information is crucial. anyone got any insight? 64 bank part time job attempts on c1, and im sitting pretty at a 28% sucess rate. on another note, if you have a really long name, i have a deep seated grudge agaisnt you. i cant pm you or anything.
too_big.png

2ZOkU5SfrRGYAauSES1dbXwMOLQ98i1QlGQBl_5KxT4.jpg?w=640&s=d1cdda4258e6c3093858b4730fe37faf
Sherri

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    This is ment in the context, "they are not afk". thats pretty much it.
    if your doing the bank part time job, this information is crucial. anyone got any insight? 64 bank part time job attempts on c1, and im sitting pretty at a 28% sucess rate. on another note, if you have a really long name, i have a deep seated grudge agaisnt you. i cant pm you or anything.
    too_big.png

2ZOkU5SfrRGYAauSES1dbXwMOLQ98i1QlGQBl_5KxT4.jpg?w=640&s=d1cdda4258e6c3093858b4730fe37faf

Cukieluv is my daughter lol I'll have to show her this!

Most active would probably be Ch5, but maybe I'm biased because that's just where I am all the time. It seems to have more people than the other channels minus Ch1 of course. I'm sorry I can't help all that much but I do hope this helps!
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    "Cukieluv" huh..i guess i was getting the last letter right, and i was mistaking the i for an l. Still going in the book of grudges
  • LunarxpherLunarxpher
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Just so you know, the way naming works in mabi, you won't be able to use capital letters the moment you start using lower cases. Example being my IGN: Lunarxpher. I can't go and use LunarXpher.
  • ErotsuErotsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    In my personal experience exploring the channels;2,5 and 7 seem to have groups dedicated to their use
    You wont escape the cruel fate of landing an afk player once in a while in any of them though.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh.. I wish you lots of luck with that.. I don't know how people can even do that anymore without raging. :/
    If you end up having to deliver to Mizuli, that would be me and I'll most likely be there. If I'm not I'm either afk eating or doing chores.
    I reside on Ch. 6 though and it's a rather low populated channel and those that do go on seem to afk a lot :c
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    To tell the truth.....I really wish ppl were straight forward with these things.....

Person doing PTJ : "Are you there?" [Adds person to friendslist]
    Receiver: [Closes friend request] "???"
    Person doing PTJ : Want a free item
    Receiver: o.O
    Person doing PTJ :"It's an item that's for free."
    Receiver : "What is it?"
    Person doing PTJ : "Not sure, but I got a present for you"
    Receiver : " ????"
    Person doing PTJ "It's a free gift"
    Receiver: "No thanks.
    Person doing PTJ : "Just take this free item, who says no to something free?"
    Receiver: "Uhh….no thanks. I don't want it."
    Person doing PTJ : "It's just the free box from Tara PTJ"

At this point the person either AFK's because it just became a waste of time and they don't want to bother with it.....or they take the delivery. There have been creepier messages for delivering these packages....which is probably why no one takes them in general anymore. And ppl sell the product for ridiculous amounts considering it's easy to obtain per ptj…..just need to finish it sadly is the problem. I think if ppl didn't market these so much …. ppl would be more than willing to do them. But due to the closed community and high greed.....doing these PTJ is nearly impossible.

I have not done a run since the Hype died for alchemy and G10.
    most people would open with the tara bank part time job thing, but yeah sure
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    There needs to be a better communication system for this PTJ
    the part time job works just fine, freind requests work, id say most people arent that apposed to freind request accepting, Not to mention the amount of people ive found afk on their homestead (samuruu im looking at you, you afking mook). the only problem is it tends to target new players, apposed to someone who knows what there doing. Seriously the amount of times ive ran into people who havent gotten far enough into the game to create a homestead. the ptj just sounds like some new player scam.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Just say "It's for the Tara PTJ, " and most will go "Okay" .