Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New to game

VampiremelloVampiremello
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Mari Chat
Hello, I start it Mabinogi two days ago and want it to pose something as a new life for me. Also a friend gotten me into game, but I honestly has no club what to do other then to shoot creatures with my bow. Well. If people like to add a new player I okay with that. My ingame name is "Vampiremello." But you can calls me Vampy or Mello.

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    First off, Welcome to Mari! There are plenty of people that will help you with your stay in Mabi and don't be afraid to use the "Help" button to call on another player to help you with a quest. I hope you enjoy your stay.
  • MuaaMuaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Welcome, and about having not too much to do, errr... this world is plenty (lterally plenty) of things to do than spin around killing monsters.
    For example inside town and villages there are quest boards givin usually exploration missions but they have "go kill 10 rats" type of quest too, to do everyday for gold and experience
    And while walking around the town, there are part time jobs (crafting quests from npc) to get just speaking with them, they're really good to start.

For new players there're new tutorials to follow, and free pets... but monthly events too, and daily missions... and generation/storyline quests... and crafting... and exploring, playing music, writing music, and tamming wild animals, discovering ancient hidden stones.. and cooking and alchemy and wine making and raids and..of course.. killing 10 rats missions too.

But if you feel really lost.. and google gives you no answer, some times, this site could be really handy https://wiki.mabi.world/ to find answers, skills explanations, points needed, details usually along some difficult quests.. or some spot you dont know yet.

Regards Muaa
    Ataraxiz
  • VampiremelloVampiremello
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Thank you both for welcome. I love game a lot so far.
  • ArtemisDreamArtemisDream
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    Meant to do it earlier, been afk fishing too much, tossed you a friend add, Lilreena's the name
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Welcome to Mari! Here you'll find a bunch of goofy goobers with a dash of AFKers!

I hope you find what you're looking for in Mabi, whether just a place to chill and make friends or a game to fill a time gap in your schedule because Mabi does that. If you need help or advice, I'll try to help no matter the case ouob Don't hesitate to call out to me!

I'll throw you an add, IGN is my name here!

Have a nice day ♥
    Ata~
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Welcome to Mari! If you ever hit bump in the road, feel free to ask anyone for help and also here on the forums!