Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ive been thinking

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
wouldn't it be great if we could use hs stones as an option to lease homestead houses
this fishing event has given me to much hs stones
my homestead is already at maximum level so dont have use for them other than weekly maintenance for it
and i think many players already have maximum hs level
it would be also great if we could use hs stones for items inside the houses
and for the houses and items in it to have functional use rather than simply existing as an aesthetic item
items like a fireplace that could function as a stove
bookshelves that could store books, pages and scrolls
a chest that could function as a storage
a bed would also be nice
KensamaofmariBronzebreakTHICCthighssavelivesSherriKrissyPootelpawcalypse

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Yeah I have two years worth of upkeep, in stones.

Two

years.
    pawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Storage options on homesteads...
    I mean it sounds nice, but I always wonder if they ever fixed the old issue that made them axe the "Closet" that Houses (well, now they're called Shops) used to have.
    Probably don't have to worry about that anyways.

I also like the idea of Homestead stones having a use as a house-leasing option.
    Maybe I'm just being stingy though, even if 500k/200k a month is doable if you run profitable stuff.

I am sitting on quite a lot of homestead stones, since I'm at least semi-diligent with mining my stones, and they did hand out that Mining Permit for free a little while back, so it'd be nice to have another use for them.
    Not like my maint fees are gonna bleed me dry.
    pawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Honestly, this would be a much better idea than paying in gold, considering after a while we just hoard HS stones and never use them. I have over 8k and counting but nothing to do with them, from fishing and gathering them daily.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited September 26, 2018

Two

years.

Only two?

3c8d5c79a4.png
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Weird font.
    BronzebreakVeylaineGretapawcalypse
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Two

years.

Only two?

3c8d5c79a4.png
    Impressive. I stopped gathering loooooooooong ago, why do you even bother continuing to do so?
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Weird font.
    Crazy how nature do dat.
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I mean it sounds nice, but I always wonder if they ever fixed the old issue that made them axe the "Closet" that Houses (well, now they're called Shops) used to have.
    Wat dis?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Two

years.

Only two?

3c8d5c79a4.png

Nice mods bro.
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited September 27, 2018
    Wat dis?

https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Closet

It was sort of like the precursor to the Dressing Room.
    It was discontinued a while back, I think because it ate peoples' items instead of just storing them for later.
    It was quite a long time ago.
    pawcalypse
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Wat dis?

https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Closet

It was sort of like the precursor to the Dressing Room.
    It was discontinued a while back, I think because it ate peoples' items instead of just storing them for later.
    It was quite a long time ago.

#TIL

They'd make so much bank nowadays off of selling 16 storage slots for 1200 NX ea lol.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    They'd make so much bank nowadays off of selling 16 storage slots for 1200 NX ea lol.

If it was permanent. The original closets expired after 30 days though. I'd hope they would be permanent and cost more. Say 50-100 pons and have a limitation of like 3 or something per hs
    Bronzebreak