Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    I just slapped on random pieces of clothing in an attempt to come up with a new look. This unexpectedly turned out quite well

https://puu.sh/tjHI6/980de77fe5.PNG

Head: Pihne wig
    Body: Snowflake dress
    Hand: Tribal bird bracelet
    Shoes: Royal academy slippers F
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Vengencia Thank you and hope you're having a good week as well! :) Loving that armor, I haven't seen someone wearing the male one yet and looks awesome!

@Icemage359 Very adorable, I agree it came out really well for something just thrown together. :) Love the colors you used.

Hello! I actually wanted this outfit since Eweca Orb was renewed last year but because of event items, gach, and other stuff (and Eweca not being renewed for like a year), I put it off due to it being little pricer than I usually spend on outfits. But because its getting to where Eweca might be renewed soon, I rushed to make gold to get it haha. After spamming for two days with no luck (none of my friends had seen any in awhile either which was little disheartening), I saw one being sold on housing at max price but I didn’t want to note and get rejected qq so my wonderful, awesome friend Milk noted for me before I had to leave and got it for me for the price I was buying it for.

I used the Battle Uniform (F) Idle pose and then the Insect Collector Gesture(this outfit doesn’t come with a pose). Also got to take a picture with my beautiful friend after we finished Musical Math Dungeon (PLEASE DUNGEON I JUST NEED A STRING haha).

http://i.imgur.com/B58Cfm8.png

http://i.imgur.com/3XyMoWR.png

http://i.imgur.com/TLbG9pO.png

Outfit: Desert Soldier Training Fatigues (F) (Battle School Uniform Idle Pose)
    Headpiece: Enchanted Bride’s Wig
    Shoes: Starlet Circle Boots (F)
    Gloves: Femme Bangles (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Squirrel Tail
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited February 2, 2017
    Hi, so I did the Chickie PJs awhile back but I didn’t do the Pinstripe ones haha. So here it is, The stripes are all one dye section, the darker ones change color depending on the color. I also used the Pinstriped Slippers that match the PJs. The stripes on the slippers are two separate parts so I tried to dye them similar to the PJs. I used the idle pose from the Royal Academy Uniform to get the poses. I also thought it was really neat how the tag on the back was a little heart. I don’t have a picture of it but I’ll have to post it up sometime, the Chickie PJs have a little star that matches the same color as the chicks on the outfit. Just thought little details like that was neat.

http://i.imgur.com/KSbtPlc.png

http://i.imgur.com/ttL3EaY.png

Outfit: Pinstripe Pajamas (F) [Royal Academy Casual Uniform Idle]
    Headpiece: Neat Half Ponytail Wig
    Shoes: Pinstripe Slippers
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! This was the outfit given during the Music Q Hot time, along with a male version. I really like it, its super cute and its nice to have another outfit with shorts. I got this Puppy Fedora from the Weekly Point event and finally used it with an outfit haha love it. Also I used the Bunny Parka (F) outfit to get the idle pose.

http://i.imgur.com/FlrRtkM.png

http://i.imgur.com/KgqMgeF.png

Outfit: MusicQ Casual Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Puppy Fedora
    Shoes: Roller Skates
    Gloves: Femme Bangles (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, so I already showed this dress couple months back (during the recent fishing event, this and the male version could be fished up) but I’m wearing it again because of the new bracelet and shoes I got. Milk was super kind and gave me the Flowery Festival Strap (F) from the festia boxes after I saw one in a shop. QQ Its so pretty, just the pits that alot of the outfits I like wearing have long sleeves and you can’t see it. But I thought it matched nicely with the flower petals on this dress. Love how it came out. :)

http://i.imgur.com/iVZXUA5.png

http://i.imgur.com/Q8wSW6u.png

Outfit: Romantic Autumnal Dress
    Headpiece: Nekone’s Wig
    Shoes: Winter Messenger Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Flowery Festival Strap (F)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hi, so I actually used this uniform before but Milk pointed out that the Special Forces Combat Boots I brought actually look extremely similar to the Battle School Boots (M), just without a chain. The black part on both boots are undyeable too. I also got the Stitched Mask which came out better than expected and really like it. I also got pictures with Milk who changed so we matched (before I got the Stitched Mask though D: ) to see how similar the boots are. Unlike the Battle School Boots (M), these have no restrictions (any gender/race).

http://i.imgur.com/DhWlgBx.png

http://i.imgur.com/yRJp1rs.png

Outfit: Battle School Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Stitched Mask/Starpin
    Shoes: Special Forces Combat Boots
    Glove: Bunny Parka Bracelet/Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Got the new outfit and also got lucky with the new eweca gacha the other day and scored myself a pair of dominion wings :D
    I must admit though these two pieces make a great combination and i'm loving this new look <3

https://puu.sh/tsFae/3700450616.PNG

Outfit: Astrologer Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Butterfly Boots (F)
    Glove: Witch-In-Training Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: White Dominion Wings
    LittleCeci
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    IGN: Mamui
    Server: Mari

In the early dawn, a well dressed gentleman farmer tends to his crops. <3

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o730/MiDZ24/mabinogi_2017_01_20_006_zpsk1cksggc.jpg

Head: Bohemian Hat (M)
    Outfit: Elegant Gothic Suit
    Shoes: Vine-print Hunting Boots
    Hands: Milky Way Mandolin
    LittleCeci
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    https://gyazo.com/ab1b1183db12c53381b82e10e6cc01a5

Oh my goodness, I was super happy when I was able to buy these wings. They are super gorgeous and so regal looking. I am surprised people are being quite kind when it comes to the wing prices, I go them for a good price. I love them <3

Accessory: We got married Balloon
    Body: Elite Smart Uniform
    Head: Wiggly Kitsune Ears
    Shoes: Night witch boots
    Hand: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Tail: Fluffy Fox Tail
    Wings: Mysterious Astro Wings
    LittleCeciAliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Cinnabun Very gorgeous, love the combination! :) Congrats on the new outfit and on getting Dominion Wings!

@MiDz Very awesome, love the theme you used and think that's the first time I've seen the Elegant Gothic Suit being used, looks good :)

@FayeKaiba Congrats on the wings :) Love the combination that you used with them.

Hello, so I wasn’t actually sure if I was gonna get this outfit (the yellow sash was undyeable) but I found it for a good price so I went ahead and got it. Love the pose it comes with though I was unsure how to dye it haha love how it came out though. I also brought the Kokopo Chair for Two which I think is as adorable as the actual pet haha.

http://i.imgur.com/qX7gC4b.png

http://i.imgur.com/DJQat9e.png

Outfit: Nosuri’s Outfit
    Headpiece: Nekone’s Wig
    Shoes: Boatswain’s Pirate Boot
    Gloves: Bohemian Flower Band (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Squirrel Tail, Kokopo Chair for Two
    Aliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hi, bit hard to see the snowflakes due to the light pink but here’s the Winter Messenger Outfit (F) from the recent Samhain Event. I was little iffy dyeing the sleeves brown but its grown on me haha. I paired it up with the new Eluned Floral Fairy Earrings (Human,Giant/F) which is part of the new genderbend items in Eweca Orb (recently revamped). I also have the Eluned Floral Fairy Sandals (F) from trying Eweca which will be shown with my next outfit haha. The staff that my character is holding and dancing with is the Lunar Crystal Staff from the MusicQ Gachapon. I think its similar to a Trinity Staff but I haven’t actually tested it out. The crystal parts are dyeable with a regular dye while the cresent moon part and the middle of the staff is metal dye.

http://i.imgur.com/uwyR9M9.png

http://i.imgur.com/1PIjt2H.png

Outfit: Winter Messenger Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Floral Fairy Earrings (Human,Giant/F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Lunar Crystal Staff
    Aliah
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited January 26, 2017
    Trying to get motivated for finishing this essay tonight for one of my winter semester classes... ;^; but I'm such a procrastinator...

RwZurCn.png

Head: Wiggling Droopy Kitty Ears
    Outfit: Atui's Outfit
    Gloves: Fallen Fairy Gauntlets (F)
    Tail: Perm Kitty Tail
    Robe: Mysterious Astro Wings
    Foot: Cheerleader Boots
    LittleCeciAliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Shoog Hope your paper got done and I know the feeling LOL I used to wait the night before to do my papers and very gorgeous :) Love the outfit you put together with those wings and they glow even brighter at night.

Also glad to see that we can now show pictures again haha which means I need to play catch up with the Featured Fashion :D

Hi! So I wore this Special Newbie Wear Type C before but I’m donning it again because of these Eluned Floral Fairy Sandals (F). I dyed the metal part (which is normal dye amp) grey so that it matches the Newbie Wear. I also brought a Nosuri’s Wig before the previous gach ended and wore it with this outfit. Another staff from the MusicQ called the Angelic Monkey Staff. All its parts are metal dye only but the orb part is glowy. As you can tell, there’s a small monkey on it with wings LOL.

G41ie6D.png

3iUKxPF.png

Outfit: Special Newbie Wear Type C (F)
    Headpiece: Nosuri’s Wig
    Shoes: Eluned Floral Fairy Sandals (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Squirrel Tail, Angelic Monkey Staff
    Aliah
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Happy Chinese New year guys, and for those who don't celebrate it I hope u have a great day :)

Also I'm glad we can finally see images on these forums again.

95bf40b5f9.JPG

Outfit: Plaid Babydoll Negligee (F)
    Headpiece: William Glasses
    Accessories: Black Angel Wings
    CarlizeLittleCeciAliah
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited January 29, 2017
    I made a compilation of some of my outfits to show not everyone goes crazy with pures, so I figured I'd post the pics here as well. I'm on Ruairi so just doing this for fun! :)

ZlLP0gP.jpg

Top Left:

Outfit: Detective Outfit F
    Headpiece: Cores' Mysterious Roswell
    Shoes: Treasure Hunter Boots
    Gloves: Lisbeth SAO Gloves
    Accessories: Pink Angel Wings, Full Balloon, Perm Fox Tail
    ~The Truth is Out There~

Top Right:

Outfit: Rhetoi's Rabbit Suit F
    Headpiece: Pinwheel Festival Hat
    Shoes: Pierrot Shoes
    Gloves: Pierrot Gloves
    Accessories: Pink Angel Wings, Full Balloon, Winter Angel 2nd Title, Perm Fox Tail
    I actually won a forum contest with this outfit! :D

Bottom:

Outfit: Battleborn Outfit F
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Bunny Dress Shoes
    Gloves: Shaman Bracelets
    Accessories: Twilight Glass Wings, Fluffy Kuon Tail

xyzIwYg.jpg

Top Left:

Outfit: Ruffled Halter Negligee
    Headpiece: Star Hairpin
    Shoes: Bear Slippers
    Gloves: Bunny Parka Bracelets
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Full Balloon, Pillow, Perm Fox Tail

Top Right:

Outfit: Winter Messenger Outfit F
    Headpiece: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Shoes: Winter Messenger Shoes F
    Gloves: Tribal Bird Bracelet
    Accessories: Stylish Astro Wings, Sky Lantern Balloon, Rhythmic Yellow Harmony Halo, Perm Fox Tail, Busking Chair (The color of the guitar changes depending on what you're holding)

Bottom Left:

Outfit: Pierrot Outfit
    Headpiece: Bright Student Wig F
    Shoes: Pierrot Shoes
    Gloves: Pierrot Bracelet
    Accessories: Pink Angel Wings, Sky Lantern Balloon, Winter Angel 2nd Title, Perm Fox Tail, Mir Dragon

Bottom Right:

Outfit: Waffle Witch Dress
    Headpiece: Magus Crest Earrings
    Shoes: Saber Leather Shoes
    Gloves: Femme Bangles F
    Accessories: Sky Glass Wings, Ghost Bomber Balloon, Rhythmic Blue Harmony Halo, Haunted Spirit Swing, Supa-Kupa Mini Gem, Perm Fox Tail

rHf4cIy.jpg

Top Left:

Outfit: Treasure Hunter Field Wear F
    Headpiece: 2nd Anniversary Mongo's Hat
    Shoes: Treasure Hunter Boots
    Gloves: Glow-in-the-Dark Bracelet (Yellow)
    Accessories: Pink Angel Wings, Perm Fox Tail, Chicken Family Mini Gem, Kokopo Pet

Top Right:

Outfit: Illyasviel Coat
    Headpiece: Snowflake Hairpin
    Shoes: Illyasviel Shoes
    Gloves: Snowboard Gloves F
    Accessories: Purple Angel Wings, Winter Angel 2nd Title, Kupa Mini Gem

Bottom Left:

Outfit: Sheep Sonata Outfit F
    Headpiece: Flowery Festival Hairpin
    Shoes: Rabbit Slippers,
    Accessories: Sky Glass Wings, Perm Fox Tail, Insect Collector Gesture

Bottom Right:

Outfit: Elegant Celtic Armor F
    Headpiece: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Shoes: Elegant Celtic Shoes F
    Gloves: Elegant Celtic Gloves F
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings, Perm Fox Tail, Flight Attendant Luggage (glitched out with Courtship)

UwmsfWw.png

Outfit: Brilluen Tail Dress F
    Headpiece: William's Glasses
    Shoes: Brilluen Bootie Heels
    Accessories: Stylish Astro Wings, Sky Lantern Balloon, Rhythmic Yellow Harmony Halo, Perm Fox Tail
    This is my current outfit, and possibly my favorite to date! I've had the Brilluen Dress for a while but not having an idle drove me crazy. The nerd/succubus look went better than expected. These William Glasses are amazing. <3
    CinnabunLittleCeciAliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Cinnabun A little late but Happy Chinese New Year! :) Very adorable, love the black x blue combo you used for the outfit.

@Carlize I saw haha :) I agree not everyone goes crazy with pures, you just see them more often and love all the outfits. Its okay if you're from a different server, everyone is welcome! Hope you're having fun cause I'm definitely having fun seeing all your outfits! :D The Mysterious Roswell for your first outfit is awesome, wishing I had gotten one while they were around (haven't seen one in years). I also remember your Rhetoi as the winner for Sabina's Fashion Contest :) I like how you matched the stripes and the colors were very vivid. The combos you used for the Winter Messenger and the Waffle Witch are awesome :) Greys are always awesome to see when used and love that Halloween Swing haha. I'm usually not a fan of the pierrot socks but it came out really good with your outfit. Your Kokopo reminds me of mine haha different tail color and its nice to see that old event items are still being used (the 2nd Anniversary Mongo hat). Love how your Sheep Sonata Outfit came out, the flowery festival hairpin is super cute and seeing your rabbit slippers made me want to wear mine haha. I was actually little worried about a contest I was going to host but after seeing your Illya outfit which is lovely, I think it'll be fine. Also Elegant Celtic Armor looks awesome in the neutral tones you chose :) The Brilluen outfit looks great especially with the idle pose haha excited to get my own pair of glasses and see what outfits look good with it.

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I fell asleep haha so posting it now. Happy Chinese New Years! I had this Red Lunar New Year Costume (F) in my dressing room due to it not being dyeable (It was back when I was collecting pieces for the King Collector Title) but it actually came in handy for this holiday outfit. This Patron Hat already came in red (I haven’t gotten around to dyeing it) and wore Portia Shoes since I didn’t have any red shoes and the Tribal Bird Bracelet thought went well with the gold on the Patron Hat. I took a picture with my hot pot table (thought it was fitting for Chinese New Years).

IsI7Z9R.png

7GbQCdR.png

Outfit: Red Lunar New Year Costume (F)
    Headpiece: Patron Hat
    Shoes: Portia Shoes
    Accessories: Hot Pot Table

Still playing catch up but the Winter Contest will be put up in a few days (hopefully) and hope people have fun with it :)
    CarlizeAliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hi, so I was gonna buy this Newbie Wear before event but I couldn’t justify spending alot for something I probably wear like once or twice (I like it but I wasn’t in love with it kind of thing) so it was on the back burner. I was actually gonna buy it during the event but a friend got it from Skiing and gave it to me. I been wearing a different outfit for awhile but I wanted to get some pictures of this one. So to the snow haha and I wasn’t sure if actually used this wig with an outfit because of how long hair wigs clip really bad (only have a few) but I thought this wig was really cute with the bows and came out super adorable with this outfit. Also took a picture with the hood up which shows the little cat ears on top.

DFKoJJ8.png

X8ctODn.png

Outfit: 2012 Premium Winter Newbie Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Rurutie’s Wig
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Gloves: Dowra’s Bracers
    Aliah
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    tumblr_oksu9ypMjK1taxs7jo1_400.jpg tumblr_oksu9ypMjK1taxs7jo2_400.jpg

I really love that chair.

Head: Volume Beret
    Outfit: Kyle’s Outtfit
    Hand: Terks Open Finger Gloves
    Shoes: Royal Academy Ribbon Loafers (F)
    Aliah
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited February 3, 2017
    @Aeren Hello welcome! and lovely outfit! :) Also agree, that chair is awesome.

Hi so a friend gave me this Chickie Pantaloons and I’ve been wearing it for days haha. I really like the details on it, it has little hearts along side the chickies and a bow on the back. Its super cute, glad I got it. Also got William’s Glasses (from my partner) which I haven’t decided if I wanted to dye the frames or not. Love the Rabbit Slippers from the recent gach. The Chickie Slippers probably match better but still cute. Also got Fluffy Puppy Bag, showing how it looks on the back. There's more pictures of it on my tumblr (so I don't spam too much pictures on here haha).

5oJwSco.png
    Mr31Uyo.pngXkV0Wpv.png

Outfit: Chickie Pantaloons
    Headpiece: William’s Glasses
    Shoes: Rabbit slippers
    Gloves: Rhetoi’s Rabbit Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Puppy Bag
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited February 6, 2017
    @Anemki It took awhile, I couldn't wait haha but glad its fixed now! :) I'm actually super excited for the Eluned Gym Teacher outfit, I saw someone had made a genderbend version of it and thought it was neat and even better that it became real now haha. The Eluned Floral Fairy looks nice, I'm hoping to see the other outfits how they look as well (especially the Jumpersuit which I haven't seen in game yet).

Hello! So this outfit I’m actually using for a Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest I will be holding. Originally I was banning any outfits and pieces with Snowflake or Winter in it, to see what people could come up with but it was really hard for me to come up with an outfit (Little iffy on this one but best thing I could come up with) so I didn’t ban them in the contest. I know it’s a “summer” uniform LOL but the sweater vest reminded me of winter so I thought it was fitting. The hat I used was the Tork’s LittIe-brimmed Hat, kind of good for keeping the snow out your hair. Also used Chillin’ Urban Boots (F) as the shoes since its snow and well they’re boots haha. Last is the Laighlinne Unbalanced Wrist Guard to add some protection as gloves. I used a tin pot so she’s a little tiny and pictures in Iria aren’t as close up as in Uladh. D:

ftWNpis.pngCUyyHKB.png

Outfit: Summer School Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Tork’s Little-brimmed Hat
    Shoes: Chillin’ Urban Boots (F)
    Gloves: Laighlinne Unbalanced Wrist Guard
    Accessories: N/A

Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest

Hi! So its been awhile since I held a contest so I might be a bit rusty. So while its still winter, let's see what kind of Wintery outfits you guys can come up with! Orginally I was gonna ban anything with the words Snowflake or Winter in them to make it more interesting but it was really hard for me to make an outfit so LOL I'm leaving them in. So go crazy haha!

The theme is to dress up in what you think is your best Winter Outfit.

This contest will run from 2/5 11:40 pm pst / 2:40 am est to 3/5 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59 am est

Rules

- Please only one entry per participant. You may add additional pictures but only the 1st one will be judged.

- Sorry that if you’re on a different server, I cannot give you the prizes. You may still join in for fun if you like and receive a small thank you note.

- If you are doing a group or couple picture, please be aware that only one person will receive the prize, which is the person posting unless requested otherwise. Please also include the names of everyone involved.

- Please include your In-Game Name and Server so we know who to send the prizes to.

- This is important, if anyone who is entered is causing trouble for other participants and either I see it or I’m told of it, I will disqualify the person. So please be nice!

- Last thing, have fun and can’t wait to see everyone’s screenshots!

Looking For

These are the things I will be looking for in your screenshots:

- Unique Coordinate- It stands out, it’s different, etc. Just something about it pops out even if another person is using it.

- Creativity- Think outside the box, mixing and matching. Using different pieces from different sets. I want to see what you guys can do!

- Scenery- Not so much a big one but where you took the picture. Was it at a school? A grassy plain? The beach? Things like that.

- Description- We want to know why you chose the outfit you did, the scenery, the colors, etc.

- Goal- Show us your best winter outfit!

Prizes

- 2.5 Million Cheque

- 1 Fixed Black Dye Amp, 1 Fixed White Dye Amp

- 5 Untimed dyes

1st Place chooses a prize, then 2nd Place chooses from the remaining two prizes, and 3rd place will receive whichever prize was not chosen.

Runner-Up Prizes:

- 250k Cheque

Participants:

- Each participant will receive a Heartbeat Gateau Au Chocolat if they would like one.

Entry Form:
    Screenshot: (Quote it if too big)
    List of Items You’re wearing: (If we can’t see everything)
    Description: (Why you chose this)
    In-Game Name and Server: (If not from Mari)

And that is it haha if you have any questions, feel free to ask on here or note me in game. Please note me before trying to add, my list is full. If you need me to add you, just let me know and I’ll make room. Please everyone have fun and can’t wait again to see your entries! Again start date 2/5 11:40 pm pst / 2:40 am est to 3/5 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59 am est

Here is my example:
    Entry Form:
    Screenshot: bSieQGo.png
    List of Items You’re wearing: Summer School Uniform (F), Tork’s Little-brimmed Hat, Chillin’ Urban Boots (F), Laighlinne Unbalanced Wrist Guard
    Description: Even though it says "Summer" in its name, I thought the sweater vest was perfect for colder weathers. The Tork's Little-brimmed Hat doesn't after much protection for the head but will keep the snow out of your hair. Trudging through in normal shoes can soak your feet when the snow melts, so using the Chillin' Urban Boots (F) to hopefully keep the snow out (and feet dry). Last is the Laighlinne Unbalance Wristguard, while it also offers little protection, it at least keeps most of the hands covered for warmth. I chose the snow because its winter and used a campfire to show that my character is trying to keep warm in her lovely outfit.
    In-Game Name and Server: Cariceci, Mari
    Aliah