Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi Has Been Taken Over By Ewoks

Comments

• LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,915
    I can't handle all of this irony.
    DANIartsBronzebreakGreta
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,335
    friendly reminder that a GM was here and deemed the entirety of this thread appropriate

what a joke
    CrimsSherriBronzebreakHellkaizerGreta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    All of you are insane. ~ I didn't come here to brag about the time I have been here. ~ When I talk about 12 years; I'm referring to the amount of time it took to believe Nexon was doing the right thing. ~ If I did anything wrong here; it was defend Nexon to the point of turning the whole community against me. // Including Nexon. ~ and now, the same people who were mad about the warning labels causing all the drama are supporting the labels because the great almighty GM TROLL said something to confirm they are the ones who started the entire fiasco. ~ Go ahead, laugh and be toasty at the long time customer you lost; while you bask in your brilliance. ~ I could give a rat's hairy ass what you do or say at this point. -- I wasn't the one who started this.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,995
    tumblr_o3rd44jXQK1u0bn39o1_400.gif
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,565
    this is an elf thread but without the elves
    BuffalosSebastianSherriKensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,060
    Julie wrote: »
    this is an elf thread but without the elves

As an elf.. ouch but I can still agree to this statement o3o
    Kensamaofmari
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,445
    TBH I'm quite interested at seeing how the VFMs/CM deals with this obvious (metaphorical) seppuku.

Being angry about injustice is one thing, being wrong about something in the heat of the moment is another, and personal attacks is its own entirely. Like, at this point you've dug your own grave Hard. I really haven't had any problems with you personally but uhh,

*Presses F to Pay Respects*
    VeylaineGreta
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited September 29, 2018
    @Bronzebreak ~

I didn't "dig" anything. ~ I quit two days ago, permanently, and the trolls seem to think their labels mean something to me still; as they added on a third one today without a formal explanation (the previous one didn't even come with a charge, just a penalty and blanket of lies). At this point they are making things up as they go along.

// I don't care if they ban me at this point.

// It's what they obviously want to do.

// The labels were their idea.

// They started this game of "lets attack the community".

// This was their rotten idea.

// My only mistake was defending them at the start, because it never occurred to me how truly chaotic and childish they are.

// I actually thought they knew what they were doing. // I am no one's child. // I'm certainly not their child.

// The only "threat" I made to anyone was to report at corporate, // so I'll chalk that one up to 'retaliation'

// They are truly special upstairs if they think these labels will make me "pretend they're justified in raining havoc like this".

// ~ It was nice knowing you.

//// and if anyone is being "personally attacked" here; it's Forum Users being attacked by "GMs, a CM, and VFMs with Personal Prejudice and Bias". ~ This doesn't become acceptable practice because a "threat was created out of thin air".

@Audience ~ This wasn't caused by "Hardmuscle Trolling The Forum" or any of the other stories devised over the past 3 days. ~
    This was caused by "Defending The Wrong People At The Wrong Time", and now the wrong people are blaming me for all of it. ~

Let's totally forget about how it all began and focus on Hardmuscle. ~ No Greta. ~ No Gaea ~ Just Hardmuscle.

You people dragged me into this madness and then you made me the star of your show.

17 threads in the two years this dump has been up; 90% tech support posts. ~ Oh yeah~ ` Some troll I ever was~!

I have no reason to be anything to anyone but gone. ~ ~ Pfft!

• LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    You should stop digging your own grave...
    I mean, think about the people who will have to fill it back
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    You know, you have a lot of valid points Hardmuscle and I could see a constructive conversation happening with them. But you can't seem to try and state your point without intentionally trying to be offensive to other players or gms/vfms. At this point you're trying to get banned, so people just disregard what you're saying without actually reading the content of what you post.

I honestly hope you didn't actually delete your game account, that would be really sad to just get rid of for something... Pointless. These forums have never been that active with discord being a thing it diminished the people that use it even more. It doesn't matter if you did or didn't I hope you find success in whatever your next venture may be.

I'm not a super emotional person, but I know it'll hurt when mabi gets closed it's been a part of my life for so long, and holds so many precious memories and real life friendships that I still have.
    BronzebreakForeRuniaHardmuscle
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,475
    Enough. Nobody gives a damn anymore, and nobody wants to hear it anymore. Do the one thing that nobody would hate from you and leave like you said you would 3 days ago.

The fact you’ve dragged this out this long is absolutely despicable.
    GretaPromestein
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Lidrster
    @Sebastian
    @Hellkaizer

The fact that any of you think "I am digging my own grave" or "digging a grave", or "committing seppuku" (or harakiri) is more despicable than anything said in the past three days. ~ You all act like banning me will change something about a deleted account. It's already done and it was done for all of the wrong reasons in your name, and because of trashy trolls and a team of puke stains who shouldn't be in charge of anything; let alone acting like they're everyone's mommy. -- None of you would be any different than I if the shoes were on your own feet, and you fully well know it. ~ Now go be strong and see how long you last with the labels that started all of this. ~ They will come after you when I am no longer a target. ~ Just like they did the last two before they came after me. The most despicable thing of all is the idea that I have any reason in the world to respect Nexon, or to spend my money here. Nothing is more despicable than that.
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,870
    @Hardmuscle

What's your goal exactly, you've already tried countless times to convince anyone that you're in the clear and mods acted too rash, but most people don't care because of their history with you or the way they think of you after this. Are you just really having fun with trolling trolls??

Because it's pretty obvious at this point some people just want you gone or at least stop being vertile, though that's besides the point, im curious what's your end goal of dragging this out, it can't be that you believe you can still conveince people to your side, and hellkaiser was trying somewhat help you and wasn't disrespectful like the others in that recent comment today, so what's the point of continuing this now? At this point I just don't understand the point of keeping this going.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Trythis ~ I could ask you the same question. ~ What's your goal in this thread?

Why do you keep coming back to this thread on different accounts?

This is my thread. ~ Lock it if you want me to stop replying.

Trolls like you are what caused all of this to start with.
  • TrythisTrythis
    @Hardmuscle
    I'm not coming back on different accounts, and why as I said I'm just curious seeing as how this turned out.

My guess is that nexon staff and vfms are leaving this up to let you continue this for something though they probably wouldn't tell us that's for sure and idk what your goal is either.
    Bronzebreak
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Like I said....
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Trolls like you are what caused all of this to start with.

• TrythisTrythis
    @Hardmuscle well I guess it was my 2nd guess, troll the trolls, you can call me what you like because the way things have gone, at least in this mess troll has just been tossed around a lot. Least I got a better idea of your motives for dragging this on.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    My motives? ~ I first came here in defense of "Nexon" (dumb yes, I know). ~ I was wrong. -- I should not have defended them. ~ They are 1000000000% guilty, as charged.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,295
    @Lidrster
    @Sebastian
    @Hellkaizer

The fact that any of you think "I am digging my own grave" or "digging a grave", or "committing seppuku" (or harakiri) is more despicable than anything said in the past three days. ~ You all act like banning me will change something about a deleted account. It's already done and it was done for all of the wrong reasons in your name, and because of trashy trolls and a team of puke stains who shouldn't be in charge of anything; let alone acting like they're everyone's mommy. -- None of you would be any different than I if the shoe were on your own feet, and you fully well know it. ~ Now go be strong and see how long you last with the labels that started all of this. ~ They will come after you when I am no longer a target. ~ Just like they did the last two before they came after me.

I actually got a perm ban on the old forums. I know I would act differently because I already have. You really can't make a comment without an insult tossed in. Don't blame anyone but yourself for your own actions, you weren't forced to delete an account and can take your martyr complex somewhere else.
  • TrythisTrythis
    My motives? ~ I first came here in defense of "Nexon" (dumb yes, I know). ~ I was wrong. -- I should not have defended them. ~ They are 1000000000% guilty, as charged.

Their actions do confuse me a lot recently, eapecailly around this situatuon (not just yours but the start from Greta's and Gaea's complaints up to yours).

You are right about one thing this probably won't be the last of this happening and you three certainly won't be last to be subjectated to this.
    Hardmuscle
This discussion has been closed.