Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Look what i got

RadiatorRadiator
Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
edited September 29, 2018 in General Chat
0f198ff381.png
ShoogYuoichi

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    ayy congrats! How many bottles did it take you, and why did you decide to keep instead of sell if I may ask?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    ReuIsSr.gif

One of like... ten so far? lol this event seems much harsher than the OX one, but we're also only halfway through.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    tenor.gif?itemid=9178710
    BronzebreakAlexisEUSebastianJazmynBlissfulkillvioletkittJiantopawcalypseSherri
  • RadiatorRadiator
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    That sweet inventory space. Took 65 jars i guess i got lucky?
    BronzebreakShoog
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    The people I know who have gotten them got them within the first 100 lol It does confuse me when people don't sell it though. I mean if it's the last bag you need, I get it. Glad I don't need it
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Maia wrote: »
    The people I know who have gotten them got them within the first 100 lol It does confuse me when people don't sell it though. I mean if it's the last bag you need, I get it. Glad I don't need it

Well, technically I need a Birnam Mini and a Star Pouch as well, but yeah once the event ends anyone holding on to any is almost sure to knock 'em back up to the ~30m price.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    I'm... FINE... I'm NOT jealous... AT ALL

zwgjr5A.gif
    JazmynJiantopawcalypseSherri
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    ayy congrats! How many bottles did it take you, and why did you decide to keep instead of sell if I may ask?

I read that as the song...
    hqdefault_1.jpg
    SherriRadiator