Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What would you guys like revamped the most?

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Better graphics. Game looks old

no. I'd like outfits to be a little more flowy, and less stuck to my leg but aside from that I don't want """better""" graphics. Mabi has a unique charm.
    WolfandWolfKageitoRadiant Dawn
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    If we're talking about a revamp, I would like to see the Cleric talent to be more useful than a stupid cloud pet. It's ridiculous how dev decided to just throw them into the game without even considering the idea of making a Healer a better option and don't make people's efforts during the years before go to waste. Ignoring the x2 talent exp (talent, potions etc), it could take weeks to master all the skills and after the Talent Tab, a lot of effort to reach to the Master title but the clouds are far better than that.
    YangKoeteRadiant Dawnhappyx2055
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    NekoLily wrote: »
    If we're talking about a revamp, I would like to see the Cleric talent to be more useful than a stupid cloud pet. It's ridiculous how dev decided to just throw them into the game without even considering the idea of making a Healer a better option and don't make people's efforts during the years before go to waste. Ignoring the x2 talent exp (talent, potions etc), it could take weeks to master all the skills and after the Talent Tab, a lot of effort to reach to the Master title but the clouds are far better than that.

I hope this doesn't come off as elitist but...

Healing, and especially shield skills are very much used and useful in harder content. Not to mention clouds can't even be used during dragon raids.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Revamp Dan Test again

Even though they improve the features a lot, there are some skills that are near-impossible to get to Dan 3, unless you got immensely lucky.
    WolfandWolfYangKoete
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited April 26, 2018

It's not that hard to heal more than the cloud pets. Anyone could out heal 150 hp and 30 wounds easily.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Hinotama wrote: »

It's not that hard to heal more than the cloud pets. Anyone could out heal 150 hp and 50 wounds easily.

I think with just a healing wand and the healing title I do twice that.
  • LOLCanoLOLCano
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    edited April 26, 2018
    Shadow Missions need to be badly revamped. Hard isn't hard anymore, Elite is the only challenging difficulty and the exp is pretty bad without crystals. I'd love to see them give us NPC shadow crystals as well, maybe 50% more XP only ones or something like that.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    LOLCano wrote: »
    Shadow Missions need to be badly revamped. Hard isn't hard anymore, Elite is the only challenging difficulty and the exp is pretty bad without crystals. I'd love to see them give us NPC shadow crystals as well, maybe 50% more XP only ones or something like that.

Even elite is a joke, the exp there is brilliantly awful when compared to other things as well. Advanced Sidhe gives 2m exp and 50k and doesn't even take that long either. Plus you know, the whole echostone thing is a nice bonus.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175

I'd honestly like 2 skills added;
    Healing Mastery and a Revival spell.

Healing Mastery lowers MP and SP cost for Healing and minimal for Shields, and buffs Healing a bit for RANGE of Healing. Also another source of MP and Will.
    Revival Spell costs a LOT of Mana (200 at first) and only revives up to 10% - 30% of your HP and 50% of your wounds. Takes a while to cast, but it's good for longer raids when ya run out of feathers/don't want to carry 'em around.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited April 27, 2018
    Twelie wrote: »
    Also music (again lol), because the drop rate for that tuning kit in math musical is, so far, not very good (I've ran it a bunch of times with friends :^c
    Ok it's off topic but since it's a somewhat rare item --
    Reminder, tuning an instrument removes enchants, upgrades, reforging and color. It will give you a clean brand new random color [tuned instrumentname].
    Dunno where to put in on the wiki or if it's here already.

Twelie
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wish that the Shield spells didn't require you to stay there keeping the shield up.

I wish it could act like... Raincasting or something.

You cast it, and you're done. The shield stays there for its duration, and you're free to do other stuff.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Transformation skills & Potential system. Muh lvls are overspilling over here.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    LOLCano wrote: »

Even Elite is quite easy :<

A buff in HP and exp would be nice I guess.
  • SyrusMarufujiSyrusMarufuji
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    edited October 7, 2018
    Dungeon monsters cp need to reflect the damage and hp buff they've been given so that I dont have to be forced into shadow missions for skill training,

I really shouldn't be getting 3 shotted by something thats labeled as weakest to me.

also spirit weapons. Im sick and tired of hearing the fire wand meta.
    BronzebreakJazmynSherri
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Wow nice necro.
    GretaTheNyanCatBronzebreak
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited October 7, 2018
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Wow nice necro.

Something like this should be allowed to "necro". I see zero point in making repeat topics. That looks more trashy then bringing up an old topic to continue to discuss. They joined October 3rd, are they not allowed an opinion on the subject at hand?
    SyrusMarufuji
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Wow nice necro.

Something like this should be allowed to "necro". I see zero point in making repeat topics. That looks more trashy then bringing up an old topic to continue to discuss. They joined October 3rd, are they not allowed an opinion on the subject at hand?

Thank you. I would hardly consider a less than 6 month span between posts a necro. I saw this thread linked among others in a spirit weapon revamp suggestion thread and opted to give my opinion here since linking a related thread kind of implies the discussion is still ongoing and that you shouldn't flood the forum with the same topic every month when theres a general recent thread already at hand. This isnt 4chan where threads get wiped in a matter of days.

And isnt it rather redundant to respond to a "necro'd" post in order to bump it up further?

In any case, I probably would have been yelled at had I made a duplicate topic myself in order to avoid "necroing" this post, but I suppose you can't please everyone.

JazmynBronzebreakSherri
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited October 7, 2018
    Wow nice necro.

Thank you. I would hardly consider a less than 6 month span between posts a necro. I saw this thread linked among others in a spirit weapon revamp suggestion thread and opted to give my opinion here since linking a related thread kind of implies the discussion is still ongoing and that you shouldn't flood the forum with the same topic every month when theres a general recent thread already at hand. This isnt 4chan where threads get wiped in a matter of days.

And isnt it rather redundant to respond to a "necro'd" post in order to bump it up further?

In any case, I probably would have been yelled at had I made a duplicate topic myself in order to avoid "necroing" this post, but I suppose you can't please everyone.

Welcome to the Mabinogi forums. Where trolls get away with trolling and users trying to contribute to the community and the game get yelled at for "necroing" topics. :)

I do agree, we really need another dungeon revamp to fix the revamp they did long ago with CP. It's messed up and it's really difficult to train skills due to these changes without tendering potions AND they don't even help at times; yet "*BOOM* DEAD, I'm gonna kill you even though I'm weakest."

I do agree, we really need another dungeon revamp to fix the revamp they did long ago with CP. It's messed up and it's really difficult to train skills due to these changes without tendering potions AND they don't even help at times; yet "*BOOM* DEAD, I'm gonna kill you even though I'm weakest."

Haha I know! At least in shadow missions they have the audacity to not hide their true power from me. But I'm one of those weirdos who dont really like shadow missions. (I find them repetitive and finicky)

Yeah, I think what they could probably be able to do might be to add a tag that monsters that appear in the dungeon are different than outside monsters, (because they are) and calculate their new cp based on the revamped stats rather than working from the field monsters stats. Sometimes I dont even one hit spiders in Alby normal on my main, which is ridiculous. I dont mind the buff in general, it makes dungeons a little more interesting, I just want them to be viable in Skill training so they dont feel like a chore.

This also may be greedy of me, but do you think the dungeon rewards should be scaled up too? I think Alby and Ciar Normal rewards are fair, but I remember doing some of the other dungeons and was less than pleased with the end loot. It takes a lot longer to get pretty much the same rewards as you did before I believe? Maybe I'm just not doing the right dungeons though, The hardest I've done is Basic difficulty.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited October 8, 2018
    it would be so cool if spirit weapons could actually be summoned and fight alongside ur character
    each of the spirit weapons have a very detailed character design
    and I think it would be great to see their full 3d form stay longer
    rather than those few seconds during spirit awakening
    limitations could include a time limit or have the spirit weapons slowly consume mana or stamina
    and automatically despawn when it runs out
    another would be to limit their use either once each real time day or once every in game day
    or maybe allow the summon if a certain item that could either be bought from item shop/web shop
    or maybe obtainable through certain quest

it would also be a good opportunity to bring back Eiry
    (tho i never met her but ive read some forums about people want her back)
    for example a storyline quest that would introduce this new addition to spirit weapons
    and the main npc to encounter would be Eiry
    if we end up having the "item=summon" condition that i mentioned earlier
    Eiry would become a permanent npc and she will be the one providing quests
    it would also be great if she becomes part of our homesteads like those baby dragons and pink bean
    and the only way to obtain her in our hs is to complete storyline
    which also includes reaching social level 21 or higher

the progress of social levels of a spirit weapon is too slow
    and that part is where spirit weapon has to be revamped most
    it has to be changed same way to how leveling up from lvl 100-200 was changed
    at the same time increase social levels obtained from gems and gem powders
    some players may have stopped even trying to level up those social levels
    a big evidence of that is happening right now during this fishing event 10cm gems are being trashed
    even those that are trying to sell them are having a hard time selling them
    simply shows that despite how important 10cm gems are in leveling up spirit weapons
    it seems like most people have stopped caring about spirit weapons
    it may have been a great weapon back then but with the new weapons with better stats added to mabi
    spirit weapons have lost its shine and the whole system may have become obsolete
    it would be great if it gets a boost that it deserves
    a weapon that basically becomes stronger along with its wielder
    spirit weapons cannot be upgraded or enchanted
    so other than the stats they have that could be raised further than the ones that are upgraded
    it would be great if spirit weapons gain passive skills
    like increase in attack speed, reduce dura loss or auto defense

so far despite being out of date from the new weapons the spirit weapon system is still cooler
    SyrusMarufujiBronzebreakSherriFroglordKensamaofmari