Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Occasionally getting auto-logged out on the forums

FrahaleahFrahaleah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited January 19, 2017 in Technical Support
I don't know what is going on with the forums, but for some reason I keep getting auto logged out of the forums even if I just so much as click a forum category. Note this is just on pc, haven't really tested on smartphone. But when trying to log into the forums earlier it came up 'parsererror'. With jsconnect in the web address, so it may be java/javascript related since oracle released a new java update today. Any help on figuring this out is much appreciated.

As for how I managed to post this, I guess I just got lucky and it stuck.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    This is a known problem that started when they had to turn off html tags. For now the solution is to log in on your personal page. You may still need to do it more than one time for it to 'stick' but it works quicker than when trying to login on any other page.
    Frahaleah
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    @Ktty Ah ok. Seriously Ktty, you should apply for a forum helper position, you help other players so much on here.
  • KttyKtty

Ktty Ah ok. Seriously Ktty, you should apply for a forum helper position, you help other players so much on here.
    Ty ty, I appreciate that but I'm already a NUA in-game and the forums already have more than enough MOD's. I just enjoy helping out. It's my way of returning the favor from waaaaay back when I needed it and was helped by people here.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    @Ktty Pardon my ignorance but, what's an NUA?
  • KttyKtty
    edited January 19, 2017

Ktty Pardon my ignorance but, what's an NUA?
    New User Ambassador.
    new-user-ambassadorshttp://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3/new-user-ambassadors-here-to-help
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @ktty is our helpful pet. Meow.
  • LunatoMercuryLunatoMercury
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Found a way, just log in right after you go in the topic, before you leave a comment. And do it fast cause if it takes too long, you will end up getting booted out of the account.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited January 20, 2017
    So I logged into a pc at my college

Every page change or refresh = signed out

Can't reply to any topics or even make them

This is bull