Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't use Commerce Partner card

LastSaturdayLastSaturday
Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
edited October 10, 2018 in Help
So I tried to create a commerce partner I have a Commerce Partner Card.
It opened a list of premade partners, no option to make one myself so just customized one and selected create

Got a message no available card with my commerce partner card being grayed out and buying a card opens the pet menu

I feel I might be doing something wrong here

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    After you select the server on the next screen (where you select the name) you need to select the 'Commerce Partner' in the list (4th one down). At the next screen you can begin to customize her.
    LastSaturday
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    edited October 11, 2018
    Thank you, just have to wipe the egg off my face now
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Thank you, just have to wipe the egg off my face now

Don't feel bad :C... I learned that one by my own experience the first time i tried to create a partner. Although I did feel dumb as a post after I figured it out myself........a day later.