Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we please have the VIP update?

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Veylaine wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Last I read on Discord from Katherz, is that they heard from KR, that it's because they want to update and revamp their own VIP.

really? KRs VIP has been revamped 3 times hasn't it? lol
    486438350094467072.png?v=1

EDIT: who knows judging from the recent event and gacha releases , and some of content updates we got compared to their releases dates seem to be getting faster, I know im pulling at straws here but maybe we'll get it soon now.

I don't know, but I'm just letting everyone know that's really what I read. So it's something. Staff isn't 100% leaving us in the dark, even if it's not a satisfactory reason.
    Veylaine
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    We getting another gacha, what's in the spring blossom box, is it the god themed one?

m1_2123.png
    w1_2030.png
  • JazmynJazmyn
    I'm sure you've seen by now, it's stuff we should get in the months of March/April/May.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I'm sure you've seen by now, it's stuff we should get in the months of March/April/May.

the update for homestead housing came out on May 3rd, that would have been a great chance to update VIP services. instead we get cheated and they only put in the feature that makes homestead housing free for VIP/Premium players. that was a great chance to update VIP completely and make it worth paying for again but I guess Nexon KR wants to enjoy taunting NA players with it for a bit longer.
    SherriGoldtiger01
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Negumiko wrote: »

the update for homestead housing came out on May 3rd, that would have been a great chance to update VIP services. instead we get cheated and they only put in the feature that makes homestead housing free for VIP/Premium players. that was a great chance to update VIP completely and make it worth paying for again but I guess Nexon KR wants to enjoy taunting NA players with it for a bit longer.

Huh, so that was the full story behind it? All I knew was that we got some useless housing feature that requires gold for just decoration and I didn't know VIP/Premium could use it for free. D:<
    I guess it makes sense though smh
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Sherri wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »

Huh, so that was the full story behind it? All I knew was that we got some useless housing feature that requires gold for just decoration and I didn't know VIP/Premium could use it for free. D:<
    I guess it makes sense though smh

Can we get a real reason, or an update, or just.. anything? It's painful to be left in the dark for an update that is seemingly super simple, that would benefit not only the game/company but the players as well.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Update It! Update It!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Completely agreed, why do they always leave us in the dark?!
    Bronzebreak
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Can we get the circlet as a separate thing? I want to be a Dragon Quest heroine. =D
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    I'm hoping they'd revamp Prem/VIP by black friday. I bought enough NX for 360 days of Prem. I bought x2 90 day packages, then accidentally bought the wrong day package on the 3rd attempt, so I only had enough for the fourth attempt at 90 day package of Prem. Sent a ticket.

They wouldn't do anything because apparently "I was using their product". Fact, I already had enough prem to last through end of November anyways.

Nexon is such a greedy bastard. Shame on you.
    Jayy124THICCthighssavelives
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Even maplestory 2 has better service, and it's cheaper. VIP update pls.
    Radiant DawnNegumiko
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Okay it's been a week or so. To the front page again. Never forget
    Jazmyn
  • Jayy124Jayy124
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Sherri wrote: »
    Completely agreed, why do they always leave us in the dark?!

:(
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    It would really be great if we had shiny new VIP to go along with our uncapped life skills. Uncap vip service now too pls/
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775

mabinogi VIP service is about 12 dollars and 50 cents a month with the 90 day package and maplestory 2 is 4 dollars and 90 cents a month. I finally stopped paying for VIP on mabi cause it just isn't worth paying for anymore and I would rather spend less for better service on maplestory 2. if mabi ever updates their VIP services I would probably buy it again.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    It would really be great if we had shiny new VIP to go along with our uncapped life skills. Uncap vip service now too pls/

Especially with the homestead update, it would make it worth it; but as of now with no VIP, I wont even see the inside of my house cause I'm not paying the gold fee. xD
    Bronzebreak
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Obligatory bump to keep this relevant.

Please, update the VIP service! You're only depriving yourselves of profit by letting KR keep it all to themselves!
  • BunbunzHiccupBunbunzHiccup
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Yes we definitely need an update to vip.. I would throw so much money at it if they did ;c
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Yes we definitely need an update to vip.. I would throw so much money at it if they did ;c

Time to go on strike
  • JazmynJazmyn

Time to go on strike

I haven't bought any cash since cards were removed from the stores (walgreens). Don't plan on it any other way until they update vip.