Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What would you guys like revamped the most?

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Also the fact that the only important spirit weapon is Fire Wands... and I think Tower Cylinders have some kick in them still? But I'm not 100% sure.
    I went with a Tikka Wood Healing Wand because I thought I would get extra healing support but honestly, I don't think I do at all!
    Of course I'm not going to change it at all because I think the male spirit for wands really fits the healing role, and I love him so much ♥
    ZzQmdWx.png
    SyrusMarufuji
  • Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited October 11, 2018
    The endgame meta gear and dye economy. It's been nearly 2 and a half years since the G20 update and I have seen a grand total of one divine tribolt wand on Ruairi out in the wild, and have never seen a celtic throwing star, tetra cylinder, or celtic edged knuckle (along with anything else I might be missing). Now that we have g21, we have the erg system, which requires such ridiculous sacrifices as signed langu armor, even though trying to buy one of those will easily take you over a month of constant advertising if you're the only person on the server looking for one, and I'm a bit tired of all the trash enchanted items that drop from shadow missions with drop tables that still contain trash from 2010. Along that same line, there's no reason why one person attempting to craft one CRXbow will probably take 1-2 months worth of resources gathered across the entire server (on Ruairi) due to the insanely low probability of crucial drops as a result of highly restrictive dungeon entries (dungeons could actually use a devamp with regard to passes), diluted loot tables, and overall low drop rates. Let's also not forget dyes, in which many colors crucial to people's fashion are locked behind gachapons or events that aren't available for months at a time (sometimes nearly a year), and these dyes are required because normal/direct dyes don't contain neon colors or anything close to them, but rather increase brightness by increasing all RGB values. Dyes need a palette revamp with neon color options and the option to choose between all palettes, even with metal dyes, especially now that they want to release items with double the current maximum number of dye slots. The current system is just as outdated as failing repairs was before 100% was added. Basically the endgame economy is constantly running on severe shortages, and it's annoying. It's not that people don't have the money, it's that the items don't exist. Now that we have auction house, and not just belv afk shops and dungeon party wanted ads, we can verify that it is, in fact, drop rates and drop tables that are the problem, not availability of trade, so it would be super cool if those two things were reviewed. The current system might work with higher active player counts, but it doesn't work here.

Fighter. Increase the charge speed of focused fist, give knuckles their own slot and their own hotkeys (default z, x, c maybe) since they're not as good as anything else, but could be nice for the debuffs and pummel hold

Alchemy. It sucks. I'm pretty sure you could stab it with a radioactive knife covered in ricin and it would still come out better, so do whatever.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Let's revamp fighter and life talents!
    KensamaofmariBronzebreakRadiant Dawn
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Elven Archery - well maybe not so much of a revamp as a "bloody fix it already!" lol.
    Dungeon end chest drop increase - anyone else irritated with runnin' a dungeon that you FINALLY got a pass for and not get the item(s) u need/want?
    Homestead Favorites Map - we should be able to delete favorited HSes without havin' to go into the HS itself.
    KensamaofmariBronzebreakMhaol
  • TropaTropa
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Alchemy - Mainly it's formulas and lack of good enchantments.
    - Replace Mana Crystallization with something useful/new.
    Fighter - Damage boost across the board and cooldown reduction.
    - Add a third combo chain that has AoE options(Weaker of course)
    Puppetry - Make Control Marionette add 100% of the player's stats instead of 70%.
    KensamaofmariBronzebreak
  • ArbiterArbiter
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited October 12, 2018
    Fighter talent
    Commerce/commerce shop
    Special Upgradable weapon list
    Spirit weapons/spirit weapon list
    Life skills: more manuals/less pre-crafted clothing from gacha
    Fished Items list (99% of the stuff you can fish is completely pointless garbage)
    Synthesis (add new recipes)
    fragmentation (add more items)
    Theater missions
    Tara auctions
    the community GMs
    magical music effects
    combo cards (dan change was good, but the fact that a small population have permanent cards is obnoxious)
    part time job rewards
    taming wild animals (just remove it)

remove Skill Reset/Perfect reset capsules from every event and gachapon, they're garbage. On that note, stop filling the gachas with complete garbage items. Why do I want a reset capsule when I can spend 10k at Duncan? Have you ever even played this game?

There are a lot of mechanics and systems in this game that get abandoned every time there is a new director and it's dumb. Stop dumping content on us and then abandoning it with personnelle switches.
    KensamaofmariBronzebreakTropa
  • ArbiterArbiter
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Pan wrote: »
    Tairiku wrote: »
    PvP (has alot of potential, but the scene gets no attention to polish) and theater missions too, it'd be nice to see some attention to both, I know I enjoyed tms in particular when they came out and thought they were a fun little idea... even if the generation storyline behind them was horrid.

The fact that players have to create and define their own rules to make dueling more fair shows how bad PVP in Mabinogi is. PVP in Mabinogi is bad.

Or you know... Don't play PvP at all? If people will keep on getting butthurt that someone used FH, Discord or spam some other skill that's on them. I literally saw some group of friends/guildies hosting a PvP tournament in Mabinogi and the rules were ridiculous as heck:

21KmhBj.png
    adXBzip.png
    gaELOgg.png

Quite ridiculous indeed. No point in playing PvP if half of skills and abilities are "banned" from PvP. At this point, i decided to never engage in any kind of PvP anymore, because every time i try to then someone has to complain and make such "rules". Smh.
    Mabi PvP has literally never been good. As seen here apparently using next to anything that's not beginner skills results in being disqualified. There's even some try hards that have threatened to "destroy me in pvp" because I insulted them. The one time I agreed he spent like 15 mins typing out rules, then I left. Also, giant pvp accounts are grossly overpowered using said rule set. The PvP community is among some of the most toxic players I've ever met.

You want to challenge me to something? Lets go for fastest AAHM clear. Or something that doesn't have a retarded amount of rules for the sake of "fairness" Reminds me of why I stopped competitive pokemon over @ smogon, they have rules and ban lists so extensive that you legit only see the same few things ever being used. It's stale.

EDIT: If you're a pvp player there's no hate, I'm explaining why I don't like it. If it's your jam good for you, enjoy it.

I am glad the PVP corner in Dunbarton is dead these days. I saw nothing but a bunch of tryhard fools trying to self induce hypertension. I surmise they were likely a bunch of asinine whiny teenagers.

Idk why you guys are having such a bad time, but the people I've PVPed in Ruairi are mostly nice, talented, and friendly. Obviously no one wants to get Final Hit or hit with a skill that bypasses PVPs damage reduction (discord), but it's nowhere near as absurd as either of your accounts you've mentioned (at least in my experience).
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Hot-Air......
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited October 13, 2018
    I would like to see an update to Alchemy and I would like to be able to purchase 1 item from a stack of items that is being sold on the Auction House. I see items I want to buy, however they might be in a stack and I only want a couple or even just 1. Can't tell who is selling so I can't ask for the amount I need.

Can we also get rid of the option to talk to shop brownies?
    VeylaineBronzebreakTropaTHICCthighssavelivesJazmynXiokunRadiant Dawn
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Arbiter wrote: »

remove Skill Reset/Perfect reset capsules from every event and gachapon, they're garbage. On that note, stop filling the gachas with complete garbage items. Why do I want a reset capsule when I can spend 10k at Duncan? Have you ever even played this game?

The reset with Duncan is not constantly 10k. Any player can speak to Duncan with the button 'Reset Skills' to perform an All Skill Reset, resetting all of their skills back to rank F (this behaves identically to an All Skill Reset Capsule). Any AP spent on skills is refunded, but any stats and skill effects provided by the skill are taken away. Players above total level 1000 must pay a gold fee that gets higher every time you choose to reset your skills again. Characters under total level 1000 can freely reset their skills at no cost, however this only applies to accounts that do not have a character above the total level 1000. The resets cost 10k, 30k, 85k, 160k, 320k, 640k, 980k, 1.2mil, 1.65mil.
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Duncan
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    By the wording of the patch notes: Is that the maximum price? Or just the furthest that anyone was actually willing to record?
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited October 13, 2018
    event Things need to stop being untradable we also don't need a spirit weapon revamp because no one uses them.implementing name change and transformation revamp change isnt hard because korea already did it in the past
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Graphics plz
    SP Weapons too
    thanks bye.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    also, Royal Alchemist needs to work with ALL generations... Please? Then it might be worth it again.
  • Jayy124Jayy124
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    The whole game.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Jayy124 wrote: »
    The whole game.

Seriously, this thread is trying to be the entire "Feedback and Suggestions" sub-forum in one.
    Bronzebreak
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Maps would be nice to be revamped and have them more open with non black screen transitions between zones or one contiguous map for a region
    Dungeon drops to be rewarding, but that would require an item revamp. Maybe the hardest dungeons have items that cannot be crafted or obtained any other way.
    Item affinity system where an item gains stats based on how it's used. Such as a fire wand gets a bonus to fire damage as it gain proficiency with a cap for each upgrade, but will also gain ice prof if ice magic is used. Maybe weapon Titles for bonuses as well such as, Great Sword that slayed and Arch Liche or something along those lines that are just titles

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    The whole game.

Seriously, this thread is trying to be the entire "Feedback and Suggestions" sub-forum in one.

Fall Discounts are here, all in one. Get it now while it lasts! Liquidation sale! All must go! (Visit your local Sears or Kmart)
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Helsa wrote: »
    The whole game.

I mean, it's not that hard....

we just want all old content to be revamped so it's as exciting and worthy as it used to be, and that all new content wouldn't creep out the old stuff.

So, Mabinogi 2. But circa 2012 Mabinogi. But new. But nostalgic. But better.
    Jazmyn
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    I'd like to be able to use the camp kit
    Jazmyn