Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help, this person was bullying me.

RelinquishedRelinquished
Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
edited October 14, 2018 in Help
UPDATE: I have brought awareness to the issue. That's all. Thank-you it resolved now.

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    GL with the witch-hunting.
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    GL with the witch-hunting.

Anyway; this issue is resolved. Should work on Mabinogi Bachelorete Event. I got some ideas... it will be a comedy show-event. Free-Entree
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @Relinquished
    Forums are not the place for this. It in fact breaks the rules and can get you banned. If you have a problem with another player you need to submit a support ticket (there is a category just for this). Be sure to submit your proof of your allegations.
    GretaBronzebreak
    edited October 14, 2018
    Ktty wrote: »
    @Relinquished
    Forums are not the place for this. It in fact breaks the rules and can get you banned. If you have a problem with another player you need to submit a support ticket (there is a category just for this). Be sure to submit your proof of your allegations.

Didn't know where to put it; they didn't have the "Hidden" forum post thingy. xD Anyway; I want them to delete it if that's the case. And... the way you make it sound, you make it sound you are supportive of their actions on here. Aside from the rules; this is an issue that needs to be addressed and a means to end such Drama on Mabinogi once and for all.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Didn't know where to put it; they didn't have the "Hidden" forum post thingy. xD Anyway; I want them to delete it if that's the case. And... the way you make it sound, you make it sound you are supportive of their actions on here. Aside from the rules; this is an issue that needs to be addressed and a means to end such Drama on Mabinogi once and for all.

if you wait for them to delete the part that violates the forums terms you will at the least receive a warning upto possibly being banned. As such it's better if you remove the item(s) that violate it before they do to avoid that.

The new forums have no such 'hidden' section for reporting anything the way the old one did. The only way to report players is through a support ticket (there is a 'report player' category when submitting your ticket).
    Bronzebreak
    Okay i delete this now XD-- I think I brought awareness so we good.