Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Grandmaster Methodology (or why I hate Lezarro)

Clovis15Clovis15
Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
edited October 15, 2018 in General Chat
work_study__episode_139_by_clovis15-dcpk7uj.png

Some days while doing Grandmaster Tests, I just find myself wanting to absolutely strangle Lezarro! This is clearly one of those days. I mean seriously, who decided one of his dailies would be to literally just ask for a bribe?! It's bad enough when you have to give him a solid million on top of doing all that work! Sigh...

Original Source: https://www.deviantart.com/clovis15/art/Work-Study-Episode-139-768527803
IyasenuRadiant DawnJazmynoffwithyourheads

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Get back at him by using Brass Grandmaster certificates instead of the real ones.

Lol, that Yui is into the Gold Strike idea.
    And nice one changing the Gold Strike bag's icon into the Ducat icon.
    Clovis15
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    There's nothing you can't do with gold strike.
    Clovis15
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

"Local Blissfulkill solves homeless problem overnight. Kills Local Beggars with Goldstrike In Ironic Charity"
    JazmynIyasenuClovis15Radiant Dawn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

"Local Blissfulkill solves homeless problem overnight. Kills Local Beggars with Goldstrike In Ironic Charity"

Sounds more like a heavy bag of gold dropped on their heads from above.
    Iyasenu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Sounds more like a heavy bag of gold dropped on their heads from above.

It's kinda like dropping a penny from a skyscraper.

But since there aren't really any buildings quite that high, gotta compensate by using a bunch of coins.
    JazmynKensamaofmari
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    edited October 16, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Get back at him by using Brass Grandmaster certificates instead of the real ones.

Lol, that Yui is into the Gold Strike idea.
    And nice one changing the Gold Strike bag's icon into the Ducat icon.

Unfortunately, I most often see Brass Certificates being sold for more than the real thing. I'm also glad you appreciated the various minor details in this comic. I often wonder if people will ever notice stuff like that.
    VeylaineBronzebreakJazmynIyasenu
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    lol this is so true........ also the cooking missions he asks you to make him dinner, and the handicraft missions he wants firewood to fuel his fireplace. he has you do all his chores then makes you pay HIM for it at the end. XD I've always trash talked that greedy man.... good thing I'm done with every GM now. and I swindled him about 7 times with brass certificates. serves him right!!
    IyasenuClovis15Jazmyn
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    edited October 19, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    lol this is so true........ also the cooking missions he asks you to make him dinner, and the handicraft missions he wants firewood to fuel his fireplace. he has you do all his chores then makes you pay HIM for it at the end. XD I've always trash talked that greedy man.... good thing I'm done with every GM now. and I swindled him about 7 times with brass certificates. serves him right!!

Good on your for giving him those worthless Brass Certificates, I just hope you got them for a decent price. Lezarro really does have the biggest sanctioned racket in all of Erinn, and unfortunately I still have to tangle with him six more grueling times (it would be seven, but Elves don't get Lance Combat).