Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween GM Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Trick or Treat? Halloween is almost here, so it's time for another GM Event! Hang out with the Mabinogi team and participate in the fun activities. Check out the full details here!

mbw-1201-fb-590x165.jpg

Halloween GM Event

Y2Yy2Ew.png

• Log on to your server at the date and time shown in the above schedule.
  • Meet up with the GMs for a fun Hide & Seek Event!
  • GMs will give a riddle and a screenshot as a hint to their location.
  • Find all of the GMs to get a Halloween Gift Package!
  • To be eligible, you must take a screenshot with the all of the GMs with names shown.
  • You must post all of your pictures on Facebook, Twitter, or the forums with your in-game name, server, and the hashtag #MabiHideandSeek.
  • All hints will be posted on our social media pages, discord, and through in-game messaging, so keep an eye out!
  • Players who hang out after all of the locations have been revealed will receive a Trick or Treat Box.

Halloween Picnic Event

TwO8Yl3.png

• Log on to your server at the date and time shown in the above schedule.
  • Meet up with the GMs for a fun Halloween Picnic!
  • GMs will cater some food for everyone to enjoy!
  • Receive items from each of the GMs by saying "Trick or Treat?"
Caissa

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Thank you very much for taking some time to hang out with us. I am looking forward to these events.
    Bronzebreak
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Hide and seek event? SOUNDS FAMILIAR!
    Motivational will remember this.

jkjk xD
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 11, 2018
    Monday morning and Halloween afternoon... Will have to decline due to work.
    Hope everyone else has fun.
    happyx2055Greta
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Don't you people usually hold these later in the day?

You know, when people are actually on?
    happyx2055
  • happyx2055happyx2055
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    edited October 11, 2018
    What is up with the times? Most people are going to be at work or school. I realize Halloween is on a wednesday this year, but couldn't it be held on the weekend or something? Or even just later in the day when people are actually going to be able to log on?
    YangKoete
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Will do my best to be on for these.
    Hopefully I don't sleep in...

Well they have normal work hours at Nexon too...
    And if they wait until they go home to do events, it would be much too late. Because LA Rush Hour 2:30 PM - 7:30 PM
    They can't play and drive at the same time.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    The times are pretty standard for when they normally do these things.
    Caissa wrote: »
    The times are pretty standard for when they normally do these things.

Well, they have to service the most time zones out of everyone that serves Mabi in the world.
    Greta
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

And if they wait until they go home to do events, it would be much too late. Because LA Rush Hour 2:30 PM - 7:30 PM

They've always had a second one later on. During what you call this "rush hour."

And rush hour is their problem. If they don't want to deal with that, maybe they should pick a job where its less crowded.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940

They've always had a second one later on. During what you call this "rush hour."

And rush hour is their problem. If they don't want to deal with that, maybe they should pick a job where its less crowded.

*snort*

Your schedule is your problem. If you don't want to deal with that, maybe you should pick a lifestyle which has different windows of opportunity.
    DANIartsAsuriel
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Will there be any halloween theme'd pets? Didn't want to make a thread to ask

*snort*

Your schedule is your problem. If you don't want to deal with that, maybe you should pick a lifestyle which has different windows of opportunity.

You guys are harsh. XD
    Bur Platina, if they choose a job where it's less crowded and less traffic, Nexon being based in a place where it is crowded and subject to jogjam traffic everyday from that time, are you saying that Nexon should fold up its HQ and move to somewhere where it's isolated where it's staff can devote themselves to work 24/7 at the office and at home?
    BronzebreakYangKoete
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    2 late for me lol
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

*snort*

Oooo, such a witty retort. Using my own logic against me.

I'd expect that kind of stuff from the current President, but not a forumer.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited October 16, 2018

*snort*

Oooo, such a witty retort. Using my own logic against me.

I'd expect that kind of stuff from the current President, but not a forumer.

I'm merely saying that your frame of reference is unreasonable, which I think is proven via my use of it against you. I don't see a fallacy in my argument, though it was indeed intended to be snide and exaggerated to highlight the absurdity of your original comment.

As an aside, I believe that if one's argument can be so easily turned 'round on them, it is not really that strong... or perhaps, not even an argument... is it not poor logic if it CAN be used against you?

I also don't understand your third sentence.

P.S.: I did come across this whilst trying to describe the reason why I think my argument is relevant and not merely pedantic, which kind of makes the point.

P.P.S.: I don't disagree with your point (which is that it would be ideal to have more 'available' times of the GMs), but the way in which you present your argument is asinine; you seem to correlate the problem to an indirect effect of their employment location, and (I assume) want to completely dismiss that they likely came to that very specific conclusion as a result of data and expected turnout.
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    Please be aware the post has been updated http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JBt
    Jazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 29, 2018
    Just realized that I won't make to tomorrow's Alexina GM Event due to Daylight Saving which happened last Sunday and our time went hour ahead... :( Damn, why I'm so unlucky... Could have made in time if Daylight Saving didn't happen...

EDIT: Wow, there's barely any entries on Tarlach GM Event. Sad...
    Greta wrote: »
    Just realized that I won't make to tomorrow's Alexina GM Event due to Daylight Saving which happened last Sunday and our time went hour ahead... :( Damn, why I'm so unlucky... Could have made in time if Daylight Saving didn't happen...

EDIT: Wow, there's barely any entries on Tarlach GM Event. Sad...

In CA, there's a proposition right now to end Daylight Savings time forever :D