Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Attendance Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
It's time to take attendance with the Halloween Attendance Check Event! Log in and collect stamps every day to earn points for some spooky prizes! You can even get a brand new Troublemaker Alto! Check out the full details here.

mb-1234-header-590x165.jpg

Halloween Attendance Check Event
Event Date: Thursday, October 11, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 15, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Log in each day on any character to collect stamps for your attendance sheet.
  • You may only collect one stamp per day per account.
  • Once you collect the stamp, you will get points.
  • Collect a certain amount of Total Points to collect the Troublemaker Alto Pet Whistle!
  • You must click the "Get Stamp" button to receive the stamp for the day.
  • You cannot receive a stamp between 11:50 PM - 11:59 PM PDT real-time. The timer resets at 12 AM PDT real-time.

The longer you remain logged in, the more points you will receive. Look below to see how long you have to stay logged in for the most points!

• 0-29 mins: 5 points
  • 30-59 mins: 10 points
  • 60+ mins: 20 points

Event Rewards:

• 15 Points: Attendance Point Box
  • 150 Points: Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Day)(Event)
  • 150 Points: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency(7 Day Expiration)(Event)
  • 200 Points: Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • 200 Points: Red Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • 200 Points: Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (Event)
  • 220 Points: Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • 220 Points: Rebirth Potion (30 Days Expiration)
  • 250 Points: Commerce Reforging Tool (Event)
  • 300 Points: Gummy Bear Robe Set Box

Total Points Details

• All points received during the event will be added to your total points.
  • Total points will remain unaffected if points are spent on other rewards.
  • Once a certain amount of Total Points are obtained during the event, you can receive the Phantom Robe and other prizes from the "Get Reward" button.

Attendance Point Box Rewards:

• Pet Adoption Medal
  • Finest Shadow Crystal
  • Red Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection (Event)
  • Rebirth Potion (30 day Expiration)
  • Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (Event)
  • Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • Fine Shadow Crystal
  • Style Tab Key (30 Days)
  • Fixed Pet Dye Ampoule Gachapon (Event)(21 Days Expiration)
  • Double Life Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Music Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Alchemy Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Martial Arts Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Dual Gun Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Double Puppetry Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Not tradable)
  • Combat 2x EXP Potion (2 hours)
  • Complete Skill Exp Potion (1 Day) (Event)
  • Rusty Hammer of Proficiency (Event)
  • Guardian Soul Stone (Event) x3
  • Full Recovery Potion (Event) x2
  • Full Recovery Potion (Event)
  • Easily Unfurling Tissue B x5
  • Forgetful Potion
  • Movement Speed 40% Increase Potion (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Nao's Soul Stone (Event) x3
  • Pet EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Ferghus's Free Repair Coupon
  • Special Dye Ampoule (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Special High Speed Gathering Potion (Event)(30 Day Expiration)
  • Age Potion - 9-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 10-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 11-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 12-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 13-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 14-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 15-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 16-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 17-yr-old
  • Age Potion - 18-yr-old
  • Name/Chat Color Change Potion (Event)
  • Free Repair Kit (Clothing Shop)
  • Guardian Soul Stone (Event)
  • Nao's Soul Stone (Event)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Is the stamp auto upon login?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited October 11, 2018

Nope. You need to click the 'Get Stamp' button to collect the login stamp.
    Ktty wrote: »

Nope. You need to click the 'Get Stamp' button to collect the login stamp.

That makes it easy then.
    Thanks.
    I just have to avoid the late hours for login.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yeeessssss thank you thank you I love this attendance format. The login time doesn't reset if you d/c and you can collect it on any character, which means I can actually do some training on the alts I levelled up to 200 during the fishing event.

I don't wanna look at Era right now anyway, her inv is stuffed with full recoveries
    Eralea wrote: »
    Yeeessssss thank you thank you I love this attendance format. The login time doesn't reset if you d/c and you can collect it on any character, which means I can actually do some training on the alts I levelled up to 200 during the fishing event.

I don't wanna look at Era right now anyway, her inv is stuffed with full recoveries

Keep an eye on the expiration dates of those pots though.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    When it says that the stats disappear after it expires does that mean all the bonuses or just the extra stats to Str,Int,Will,Dex,Luck? If so i can ignore this part of the event just for the other goodies > w>
  • CyriseCyrise
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I've been on all day since maintenance, why do I only have like 5 points?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Cyrise wrote: »

If you hover over the current day on the stamp card, you want to click the button to receive the stamp when it says something like:
    "5 points
    4x cumulative time bonus"

This will make you receive the maximum of 20 points for the day.
    Don't click it before then, or you'll get less.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Katherz wrote: »
    The longer you remain logged in, the more points you will receive. Look below to see how long you have to stay logged in for the most points!

The number of points you get depends on how long you have been logged in when you click the button (you clicked it at 29 min or less and received 5pts). To get the max of 20 pts you need to wait till you've been logged in for over an hour before clicking the button.
    Ktty wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »

The number of points you get depends on how long you have been logged in when you click the button (you clicked it at 29 min or less and received 5pts). To get the max of 20 pts you need to wait till you've been logged in for over an hour before clicking the button.

Dang it! I forgot about that.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I am most excited for that skeleton maid mini-pet! I hope it's the permanent version! I'm hype!!!
    polyamorous
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I'm just in it for the robe. that looks pretty cool. couldn't care less about the other stuff. also, does anyone know if it has any special idle or something? bc the announcement banner certainly seems to suggest something like that
    Bronzebreak
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    This Skeleton Maid is the regular pet, not the mini version. Fine by me :)
    Bronzebreakpolyamorous
  • PeachMPeachM
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Q: If you redeem the total point of 100 for the Skeleton Maid today, do I have to wait to collect additional 300 point to redeem for the robe?
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    PeachM wrote: »
    Q: If you redeem the total point of 100 for the Skeleton Maid today, do I have to wait to collect additional 300 point to redeem for the robe?

The "Get Reward" button doesn't spend the points. There is one set of prizes you can buy with points and another set that checks the total amount you've earned over the course of the event.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Caissa wrote: »
    PeachM wrote: »

The "Get Reward" button doesn't spend the points. There is one set of prizes you can buy with points and another set that checks the total amount you've earned over the course of the event.

Yeah, I believe they are even listed as 'cumulative points' on the interface.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited October 28, 2018
    There is nothing useful and/or fun at all in the Point Box List and all other things you can buy in the Point Shop have expiration times on them, except the rewards for the total points, what is the plan for this event?

It is really lacking compared to the past in the motivation-and-reward area, at least remove all those expiration timers from the event items in the shop. :/
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gremm wrote: »
    There is nothing useful and/or fun at all in the Point Box List and all other things you can buy in the Point Shop have expiration times on them, except the rewards for the total points, what is the plan for this event?

It is really lacking compared to the past in the motivation-and-reward area, at least remove all those expiration timers from the event items in the shop. :/

Most of the things in the points box don't expire. The list has been accurate there. Not sure if that helps you make a decision. Most of it can't be put in the bank. Forgetful potions can, but they don't stack.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Gremm wrote: »

Sorry that you feel that way; I'll take all those items you don't want, then.

I feel the exact same way about the Nightmare event though, tbh. Thing is, planned rewards with a fixed gain rate tend to be better, IMO.

Always something better 'round the corner, though.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    I was under the impression the Wraith robe had some kind of idle to it, considering the main page about the event shows some kind of idle with it...... in both pictures.

But nothing in-game. Guess i shoudn't have expected this much for a freebie.

Still feels like false advertising, tbh.
    Bronzebreak