Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

For Nonskiller's 7th In-game Birthday

RelinquishedRelinquished
Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
in Alexina Chat
Nonskiller wants to get the Soluna Sword; it is his quest to get the finest blade in the land. He will gather all the materials and become the Greatest Swordman he should have been with this sword.

It is his destiny, to obtain the Soluna Sword.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    jfc6kYy.jpg
    BronzebreakWintermysticGaby5011rjk10123
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Greta wrote: »
    jfc6kYy.jpg

Are you going to gift me the sword?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    jfc6kYy.jpg

Maybe in 10 years someone will get that sword. But most likely the game will be shut down before anyone gets it here. I hope you are joking since no one is taking your threads seriously.
    Bronzebreakrjk10123
    jfc6kYy.jpg

Maybe in 10 years someone will get that sword. But most likely the game will be shut down before anyone gets it here. I hope you are joking since no one is taking your threads seriously.

are you going to help or not?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited October 13, 2018
    not?

If I had to take a guess, very few non-Nonskillers are going to be interested in supporting your proposed cult leader.
    rjk10123
    not?

If I had to take a guess, very few non-Nonskillers are going to be interested in supporting your proposed cult leader.

we still need to get the Soluna Sword though.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    not?

Yeah, GL with that, especially when you openly break forum rules to witch-hunt.
    rjk10123
  • WintermysticWintermystic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Short of the sword coming out in gachapon, I doubt you'll ever even see one in game. It's good to have a goal I guess.
    Bronzebreak
    not?

Witch Hunt? :c what's that -- Bronze are you troll?

Also are you saying we shouldn't stop toxic players?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    edited October 17, 2018
    not?

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2/mabinogi-forums-code-of-conduct

Don't make a strawman argument against me.

TL;DR: I believe your presentation limits the likelihood or willingness of myself and others from assisting you.

I am not against stopping toxicity; it is one of the things I most frequently comment about. I am against vigilantism that targets other players, against the terms and conditions of the platform.

My point is that in my opinion, you lose credibility and the (potential or otherwise) respect of others when you openly break rules to satisfy your personal agenda.

As a fairly new member of the community, making such a mistake as one of your first few posts does not help others' impression of you.

Considering the nature of your posts, I am dissuaded from assisting in any goals of yours (not that I aim to sabotage, rather that any chance of my involvement is gone). I can't speak for others, but I imagine there are others who feel the same way.

I don't have a problem with you or your guild, I don't have a problem with your efforts, and I don't have a problem with your goal; I in face wish you luck with the ambitiousness of it.

Likewise, I have no desire to troll, bait, or flame (all of which is also against the terms). I am merely voicing my impression thus far, which is that you openly disregard rules, and that your primary goal on the forums is to spread information about your guild in a cult-like manner.
    Greta
    not?

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2/mabinogi-forums-code-of-conduct

Don't make a strawman argument against me.

TL;DR: I believe your presentation limits the likelihood or willingness of myself and others from assisting you.

I am not against stopping toxicity; it is one of the things I most frequently comment about. I am against vigilantism that targets other players, against the terms and conditions of the platform.

My point is that in my opinion, you lose credibility and the (potential or otherwise) respect of others when you openly break rules to satisfy your personal agenda.

As a fairly new member of the community, making such a mistake as one of your first few posts does not help others' impression of you.

Considering the nature of your posts, I am dissuaded from assisting in any goals of yours (not that I aim to sabotage, rather that any chance of my involvement is gone). I can't speak for others, but I imagine there are others who feel the same way.

I don't have a problem with you or your guild, I don't have a problem with your efforts, and I don't have a problem with your goal; I in face wish you luck with the ambitiousness of it.

Likewise, I have no desire to troll, bait, or flame (all of which is also against the terms). I am merely voicing my impression thus far, which is that you openly disregard rules, and that your primary goal on the forums is to spread information about your guild in a cult-like manner.

But I'm an older forumers ..
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Oof... Good luck.
    Bronzebreak