Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Villains Event

Comments

• AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Don't care too much for this event, but been helpful for to sell the onyxs and totems.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    you can activate divinity and can pretty much complete the 3 daily dungeons fairly easily. Other than that yeah it's a real pain
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited October 14, 2018
    So we can get improved version of all birman bags EXCEPT the knapsack?

No, that can't be right because I got a knapsack coupon from the boxes. They must have simply forgotten to list it.

I wonder how the coupons work though. I'm tempted to use it, but I also just want to sell it. But I wonder if it would give you a whole new bag or if it really would just turn your current bag into a larger one. The name seems to suggest the latter.
  • ShiroisoulShiroisoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I got the "Blazing Eye Mask" hat, and can't figure out what dyes work on it. Regular dye will work only on one single portion, and metal dyes don't work at all.
    Is the rest undyeable? If not, does anyone know what dye it takes?
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    So I have Giant Vampire Bat Blood and it says, "Only Bran can tell how fresh this is"
    But I can't give it to him. Is this part of this quest/event?
  • M0rnedilM0rnedil
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Anyone know if the success rate when enchanting the Wanderer's Amulet is any different depending on whether you're using an Onyx or Regular/Fine Gem Powder?
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited October 15, 2018
    Where did the NPC in the graveyard go? All I see is an exposed coffin
  • BattBatt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    So I stopped getting pumpkin stickers every 10 minutes after collecting about 70 of them. Why wont the game give them anymore?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    You max out at so many a day, iirc.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wonder what the rest of this event will be like.

Like someone mentioned the Vampire Bat that gives you blood when you hit it, which is gonna be for Bran's quest probably.

But Carrie sells some quest-looking items in her shop, related to the other three characters.
    They cost stickers though, so I wonder if those are actually needed, or if the shop is just an alternate method of getting them.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    So we can get improved version of all birman bags EXCEPT the knapsack?

No, that can't be right because I got a knapsack coupon from the boxes. They must have simply forgotten to list it.

I wonder how the coupons work though. I'm tempted to use it, but I also just want to sell it. But I wonder if it would give you a whole new bag or if it really would just turn your current bag into a larger one. The name seems to suggest the latter.

It gives you a whole new bag. The Clutch one did, anyways.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Probably a dumb question but, where are the giant vampire bats? I found vampire ones and giant ones but, not them combined. :/
    THICCthighssavelivesAsurielMomi
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Dumb question probably but, where are the Giant Vampire Bats? I found Vamp8re one and Giant ones but not combined. :/
    Asuriel
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    edited October 19, 2018
    Third time asking, anyone know where to find the giant vampire bats for Bran?

Edit:

Bats needed are apparently around the Bangor moongate area. Either right by or a little ways north (heading back towards Dun).
    Momi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 19, 2018
    Gairech Hill outside Bangor around the pits
    Quote from general section thread
    X6SYXFE.png

Spawn @ in-game night time

MomiJianto
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Thanks!
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Anyone else noticing a serious decrease in fine onyx drops in the graveyard? I was getting 3-4 each day, I haven't gotten any in the last several days.
    Anyone else noticing a serious decrease in fine onyx drops in the graveyard? I was getting 3-4 each day, I haven't gotten any in the last several days.

You mean the spawns of mimics? Seems to have been varied.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    And here I was looking for an item that would bring me to a shadow mission, like how they did it with Aishyln.

Please, game. Be consistent.
    TNinja wrote: »
    And here I was looking for an item that would bring me to a shadow mission, like how they did it with Aishyln.

Please, game. Be consistent.

If there was, the NPCs would surely say so like they did with Aislin.