Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bran's quest

NashghostNashghost
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
I have been looking for the giant vampire bat everywhere gairech hills, and i still havent found it, does anyone know where it normally spawns?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The info has been available in a couple threads, but here you go
    Quote from general section thread
    X6SYXFE.png

Spawn @ in-game night time
  • NashghostNashghost
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    thanks so much
    No problem
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I know where it spawns, but not when. It's not restricted to night as it's spawned at 10am. Is there a set pattern or is it random? If it's a pattern, does anyone know what times those are?
  • SelenijaSelenija
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    So far i've only seen it spawn at 10am, it's most likely fixed
    I do not believe it spawns unless there's someone in the area. That's what I've seen the past few days. I get to Gairech on an empty channel. It is not there, but after a few min it spawns.