Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2010 halloween gacha! (not really)

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
edited October 22, 2018 in Item/Premium Shop
What happens if you buy a summoning Monster Summoning Loot-o'-Lantern

from the year 1000 (yes not possible but being ridiculous right now)

And decide not to open it 10 100 1000 10000000 years later if the game still exist. Does it still spawn monsters? Do you still get the gacha? What happens if I buy this year gacha and decide not to open it years later?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Does it still spawn monsters?
    Yes.
    Do you still get the gacha?
    Yes. It will just remain in limbo in your cash shop inventory in game until you retrieve it.
    What happens if I buy this year gacha and decide not to open it years later?
    It should remain the same as the day you purchased it. Just make sure you pay attention as to what items you get, just in case there are any issues at all. I only recalling hearing about an issue happening with a past gacha once many years ago where the player hoarded the gacha and didn't open it until months or yrs later and then wasn't getting the proper items from it. They filed a ticket, Nexon fixed the issue with that particular gacha, and then gave the player replacement gacha.

Jazmyn