Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Villains Event

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited October 20, 2018
    Shadow mission Tir Chonaill still has functioning harvest and craft spots, as well as a functioning market board. Also, it's permanently thundering (EDIT* It's not always thundering. The weather never changes, but maybe it varies every time you enter.). What shenanigans are possible with this information?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Shadow mission Tir Chonaill still has functioning harvest and craft spots, as well as a functioning market board. Also, it's permanently thundering. What shenanigans are possible with this information?

Fish forever in peace!
    Jazmyn
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    ^ I tried that, but after 30 minutes of fishing I never got one bite. Maybe if you use event bait you can get event catches only, without any of the regular catches.
    JazmynBronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    ^ I tried that, but after 30 minutes of fishing I never got one bite. Maybe if you use event bait you can get event catches only, without any of the regular catches.

Does outlaw hunting work? lol
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    That strawberry frap order LOL
    JazmynKensamaofmari
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    So the bat was spawning at 10am but today it never spawned and I was standing there for a while griping and it spawned at 4pm
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    e0540b51bd.jpg
    Kensamaofmari
    Do we get only 1 blue pendant shard a day?
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420

You can talk to Locke to get extras if you fail. Just select "Help Locke" and there will be an option to get another pendant shard.

Unlike with the grave digging mission, there's no reason to redo Locke's nightmare after you succeed.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Erika wrote: »

You can talk to Locke to get extras if you fail. Just select "Help Locke" and there will be an option to get another pendant shard.

Unlike with the grave digging mission, there's no reason to redo Locke's nightmare after you succeed.

No more stickers?
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    TNinja wrote: »

No more stickers?

I mean, there's the daily quests for 10 stickers, yeah. But I mean, once you complete the quest, there isn't any point to redo the mission for that day. ^^;

No more stickers?

I mean, there's the daily quests for 10 stickers, yeah. But I mean, once you complete the quest, there isn't any point to redo the mission for that day. ^^;

Well then there's the lag time that leads to fails. That's what I'm getting at. I have a 50% success rate and I've missed 2 daily quests, although 20 stickers may not seem much, but everything counts.
    Thanks for the info.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited October 30, 2018
    Anyone know how much room the Birman Special Clothing Bag (10x15) takes up?

EDIT: I guess it's 1x2, shaped just like the knapsack.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    *Zombies dies to crits before I could even reach to help*

I've seen bad game design but this is just bad.

Good thing I don't miss out on much.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited November 6, 2018
    *Zombies dies to crits before I could even reach to help*

I've seen bad game design but this is just bad.

Good thing I don't miss out on much.

Speaking of bad design; You know the soldiers in that mission?

They tend to aggro whatever's closest to them when they spawn.
    You know what happens when two soldiers spawn closer to each other than either are to a zombie?
    They aggro each other. But they can't attack each other, they'll enter combat mode, prepare to attack, run at each other and just stand in each others face.
    Until they decide that's enough being dumb and switch aggro to something else.
    Could be a zombie, could be you, could just be another soldier again, who knows!

I also wish they could've given a grace period to the soldiers spawning.
    And also that they had chosen an area that takes less time to load into.
    Jazmyn
    You are much faster than the enemy soldiers.
    Also soldiers not moving are using defense, don't touch em and eliminate everything else first especially those who are attacking