Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tarlach Halloween GM Event

NkeonaNkeona
Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
edited October 29, 2018 in Vault
Our GM Event for Tarlach is starting. Can you solve all of the riddles? We will be updating this post with the new riddle, so keep an eye out! Remember you must post all of your pictures on Facebook, Twitter, or the forums with your in-game name, server, and the hashtag #MabiHideandSeek.

First Riddle:
"Don't anger the Black Dire Wolves or the Burgundy Bears on the pathway to this location, or you may be gravely mistaken."
Jdn4I.png

Second Riddle:
"Find me where one procures circular solids and luminous objects where the bell rings at 5:30am to signal the start of the day."
JdngV.png

Third Riddle:
"I am in a passageway full of hills and steep mountains. Rumors have it you could use the stones gathered in this area to make Forest Golem Crystals in the past."
JdnCU.png

Comments