Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cowards!

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
edited October 24, 2018 in General Chat
Is the Eluned Night Witch Dress (M) really not translucent like the female? No fair! They should have committed! XD
MeyRadiant DawnWolfandWolfImaizumipawcalypse

Comments

• MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    I was legit eyeballing the outfit when I saw it in the gacha list. I was like IS IT GONNA BE SEE THROUGH? IS IT? IS IT?
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Is the Eluned Night Witch Dress (M) really not translucent like the female? No fair! They should have committed! XD

I know. I'm highly disappointed in them.

And for the Eluned Magic Academy outfit, they gave them shorts! Literally, the junior outfit looks the same for males and females except for the skirt, so what was the point of even making an Eluned version?? Just for that bowtie? Come on!
    Blissfulkill
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435

I know. I'm highly disappointed in them.

And for the Eluned Magic Academy outfit, they gave them shorts! Literally, the junior outfit looks the same for males and females except for the skirt, so what was the point of even making an Eluned version?? Just for that bowtie? Come on!

if you look closely its a skirt but it kinda "glitched"?
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    if you look closely its a skirt but it kinda "glitched"?

Wait, are you sure?? I've been looking at it again and it still kind of looks like shorts.
    Yuoichi
  • OkuraOkura
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Oh yes that must be a glitch. You see this Nexon? You can fix it.
    WolfandWolf