Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Campfire Event

Comments

• LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited October 28, 2018
    I applied and didn't receive an invite on the first wave, which is fine and I don't mind at all. I live far enough away that I'll still need to fly to attend, and I can afford the tickets right now.

However, the invites going out in waves gives me a bit of anxiety. Airline tickets raise in price quickly and the event is only a month away. :< I wish the initial application included a location entry so they could prioritize inviting people further away.
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited October 30, 2018
    8D
  • PennPenn
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I wish this event would be more properly set up like....tell us about the location, limits for the number of participants, what activities awaits us and is there any kind of restrictions. Mainly because some of us really really want to go but we ain't close and might have to fly there by plane which ain't cheap either. I do hope the management team get to read my comment.