Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Pumpkin Pie Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 10, 2018 in Vault
Pumpkin Pies are being handed out all across Erinn! Head to Dunbarton to participate in the Pumpkin Pie Event. Collect pies by catching bugs, chasing down raccoons, and more! Hoard enough of them, and redeem them for cool prizes like the Autumn Breeze Set, Traveler's Suitcase, and more! Check out the full details below.

header_pumpkinpie.jpg

Pumpkin Pie Event
Event Dates: Thursday, November 8, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 6 Thursday, December 13, Before Maintenance.

Event Details:

• The first character you log into will be registered as your main character.
  • Collect Slices of Pumpkin Pies by staying logged in for 36 minutes, completing the Bug Catching Event daily quests, and completing the "Like Taking Candy from a Raccoon" daily quest.
  • You will receive 5 Pumpkin Pies on weekdays for staying logged in for 36 minutes.
  • Redeem Slices of Pumpkin Pies at the Pumpkin Pie Messenger for some new prizes!
  • NOTE: Only the Bug Catching Event and the Exchange Shop for the Pumpkin Pie Event were extended.

[EXTENDED] Exchange Shop:

• 200x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Autumn Breeze Shopping Bag (M)
  • 200x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Autumn Breeze Shopping Bag (F)
  • 100x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Traveler's Suitcase
  • 5x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Comfy Cushioned Chair
  • 30x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Leisurely Afternoon Tea Table
  • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Talamh Sequel Figure
  • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Teine Sequel Figure
  • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Uisce Sequel Figure
  • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Gaoth Sequel Figure
  • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Solas Sequel Figure
  • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Oidhche Sequel Figure
  • 300x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Fine Reforging Tool (Event)
  • 200x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Commerce Reforging Tool
  • 80x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Pilgrim Robe (Male or Female)
  • 80x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Oriental Robe
  • 80x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Traditional Plateau Tribal Costume (Male or Female)
  • 80x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Pilgrim Costume (Male or Female)
  • 30x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Traditional Plateau Tribal Shoes (Male or Female)
  • 30x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Traditional Plateau Tribal Hat (Male or Female)
  • 30x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Pilgrim Hat (Male or Female)
  • 20x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: AP 50 Potion
  • 5x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Chicken Family Mini-Gem
  • 20x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Skill Training Seal (15)
  • 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Skill Training Seal (5)
  • 5x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Golden Experience Fruit (300%)
  • 2x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Golden Experience Fruit (100%)
  • 1x Slice of Pumpkin Pie: Roasted Turkey
  • 1x Slice of Pumpkin Pie: Thanksgiving Lucky Box

lfkdgjflkjsfjdljd.png

Thanksgiving Lucky Box
Each Thanksgiving Lucky Box rewards one of the following items randomly:

• Autumn Breeze Short Style Wig (M)
  • Autumn Breeze Twin Tail Wig (F)
  • Traveler's Suitcase
  • Credne's Reforging Tool (Event)
  • Fine Reforging Tool (Event)
  • Commerce Reforging Tool (Event)
  • Comfy Cushioned Chair
  • Luck Red Upgrade Stone
  • Notorious Magic Powder
  • Artisan Upgrade Removal Kit (Event)
  • Perfect Free Repair Kit
  • Lucky Blue Upgrade Stone
  • Unrestricted Dungeon Pass
  • Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Nao Soul Stone (Quantity: 5)
  • Potent Shadow Crystal (Tradeable)
  • Pon
  • Age Potion - Age 9
  • Age Potion - Age 10
  • Age Potion - Age 11
  • Age Potion - Age 12
  • Age Potion - Age 13
  • Age Potion - Age 14
  • Age Potion - Age 15
  • Age Potion - Age 16
  • Age Potion - Age 17
  • Age Potion - Age 18
  • Full Recovery Potion (Quantity: 5)
  • HP 50 Potion
  • HP 100 Potion
  • HP 300 Potion
  • MP 50 Potion
  • MP 100 Potion
  • MP 300 Potion
  • Stamina 50 Potion
  • Stamina 100 Potion
  • Stamina 300 Potion
  • HP & MP 30 Potion
  • HP & MP 100 Potion
  • HP & MP 300 Potion
  • HP & Stamina 30 Potion
  • HP & Stamina 50 Potion
  • HP & Stamina 100 Potion
  • HP & Stamina 300 Potion
  • HP 300 Potion SE
  • MP 300 Potion SE
  • Stamina 300 Potion SE
  • Wound Remedy 300 Potion SE

Note: All Slices of Pumpkin Pies will be deleted when the Pumpkin Pie Event ends.

[EXTENDED] Bug Catching Event
Event Dates: Thursday, November 21, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 6 Thursday, December 13, Before Maintenance.

Event Details:

• Find Caravan Joe the Insect Collector in Dunbarton to register a main character for the event
  • Caravan Joe will give you Wood Chips every 20 minutes that can be used to catch bugs from logs across Erinn, up to 15 per day.
  • Caravan Joe will also hand out 7 daily quests, challenging you to return specific bugs to him.
  • Every completed quest will give you a variety of rewards, including 5 Slices of Pumpkin Pies.
  • Each bug you find will be logged in your Insect Book, fill it up to claim the Insect Collector Gesture Card.
  • Some bugs are more rare than others. Search for them on specific days, or trade 5 common bugs to Caravan Joe to get one of his rare bugs!

Pumpkin Pie Hot Days

Hot Day Details:
  • Must be level 30 or above.
  • Rewarded to the first character you log into.

Hot Day Rewards:

• Saturday, Nov. 10: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Sunday, Nov. 11: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Saturday, Nov. 17: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Sunday, Nov. 18: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Thursday, Nov. 22: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Friday, Nov. 23: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Saturday, Nov. 24: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Sunday, Nov. 25: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Saturday, Dec. 1: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies
  • Sunday, Dec. 2: 10x Slices of Pumpkin Pies

Stray Giant Raccoon Event
Event Dates: Thursday, November 8, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 6, Before Maintenance.

Event Details:

• Register a character at the Moon-Chasing Child on the wall near the church in Dunbarton.
  • He will tell you his story about a giant raccoon stealing his Uncanny Eweca Cotton Candy that his father made, and some tools from his father's workshop.
  • Hunt down the raccoon to the north of Dunbarton to retrieve the stolen items.
  • You can craft special versions of gathering tools by infusing repaired ingredients with special magic.
  • Completing the daily quest will reward you 3 Slices of Pumpkin Pies that you can redeem at the Pumpkin Pie Messenger.
Jazmyn

Comments

• YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    edited November 8, 2018
    OMG WE GET IT THIS YEAR? *-*
    Katherz
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    All the 3.14s in the world!
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    m4Am4IP.png

Just dye that dress purple and...
    Viola_from_The_Witch%27s_House.gif
    KensamaofmariCaterexMeyNeopolitan
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 8, 2018
    So I failed to complete "Lost Items" daily quest because I only managed to get 1 Broken Leather Loop and when I tried to repair it with Weaving skill I have failed. Hitting Giant Raccoon doesn't help anymore because apparently I have hit the limit of how much items I can obtain from it for today. I instead got 5 Broken Blades and 3 Broken Hilts. What is this nonsense? This is a really poorly executed event. You need to have decent ranks of Life skills to complete all these tasks as well. This is not fun at all.
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    edited November 8, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    So I failed to complete "Lost Items" daily quest because I only managed to get 1 Broken Leather Loop and when I tried to repair it with Weaving skill I have failed. Hitting Giant Raccoon doesn't help anymore because apparently I have hit the limit of how much items I can obtain from it for today. I instead got 5 Broken Blades and 3 Broken Hilts. What is this nonsense? This is a really poorly executed event. You need to have decent ranks of Life skills to complete all these tasks as well. This is not fun at all.

I didn't know there was a limit. I figured it'd spawn in increment and you can keep hitting for more mats perhaps. If not then that is a huge bummer.

Edit: Odd...my chara isn't receiving more pies per 36 min....
  • GretaGreta

I didn't know there was a limit. I figured it'd spawn in increment and you can keep hitting for more mats perhaps. If not then that is a huge bummer.

Honestly, I don't even understand why there is a limit in the first place. Those items are only used in an event and also it only works for one main character...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

I'm not receiving pie pieces either.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »

Is it one of those you get only 1 a day after logging on for 36 min? o.O
  • RoxwellRoxwell
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Leinei wrote: »

Is it one of those you get only 1 a day after logging on for 36 min? o.O

Yes, very likely. Because usually they would word it as "Every 36 Minutes" if it was more then once.
    Welp...I only got one broken blade and failed at 85% succes rate in a production party......
  • GretaGreta
    Welp...I only got one broken blade and failed at 85% succes rate in a production party......

R.I.P.

Really bad event indeed.
    darkchaos125Imaizumi
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    You can buy and sell the repaired materials on the auction house.
  • GretaGreta

Didn't see any though.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Buying them probably wont complete the quest to make them.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Jazmyn wrote: »

Hmmm... Kinda wondering if you can buy the unfinished parts... Because I'm missing Broken Leather Loop.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

Hmmm... Kinda wondering if you can buy the unfinished parts... Because I'm missing Broken Leather Loop.

You can't in the auction house, I tried to list them out of curiosity. Haven't tried to trade them though.

If you're in Alexina I can mail you a leather loop, I think I got extras.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    maxresdefault.jpg
    KensamaofmariJazmynoffwithyourheadsCaterexJiantopawcalypseQirie
    edited November 8, 2018
    "Completing the daily quest will reward you 3 Slices of Pumpkin Pies that you can redeem at the Pumpkin Pie Messenger."

Congrats. You made an event that's actually possible to fail everyday. That's actually kinda funny. Guess we should stop acting so entitled. We get free pies. Moving on.
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    Where do the giant raccoons spawn and what time?
    GremmCaterexJianto