Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"This product cannot be installed" error

LunarZeroLunarZero
Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
in Technical Support
Tried to update about 15 minutes ago, and I'm getting that error over and over. Restarted computer, did nothing. Anything else I can try short of reinstalling it as a whole?

Comments

• LunarZeroLunarZero
    edited November 8, 2018
    Found a support thread thing through the support terminal that was posted yesterday that said to repair the install, and I got the same error from trying to repair the files, so... full reinstall.

Reinstalled whole game, still getting same error. Time for a full Nexon wipe.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I just got this error after today's update.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    A total wipe of the game and the launcher seemed to have fixed it for me. Delete everything Nexon/Mabinogi related, even delete your current launcher file and redownload everything fresh.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mine fixed after quitting launcher and shutting down and restarting computer.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Yeah, I tried that, didn't work for me. At least I did manage to get it working again though, missed out on a day of attendance, sadly.