Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fine leather ?

xjungkookxjungkook
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Alexina Marketplace
I need about 10 fine leathers to build my homestead house .. any idea where I can get them ? Or if anyone is able to give me some I’m willing to pay 100k >~<

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 25, 2018
    If you can handle it, spam HM SCC.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited October 25, 2018
    If only we knew your character name.
  • EnviousEnvious
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yes please give us your IGN so any of us that can possibly help you can do so! :)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Helsa wrote: »

Fine leathers come from Adv mobs, not HM. That's why they're in short supply compared to Finests; nobody runs Adv these days.

Ngl if the bazaar comes back I'm loading up on Fines. They're the only mat I'm always consistently low on.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    Eralea wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

Fine leathers come from Adv mobs, not HM. That's why they're in short supply compared to Finests; nobody runs Adv these days.

Ngl if the bazaar comes back I'm loading up on Fines. They're the only mat I'm always consistently low on.
    well its coming back lol.

• ledlebrgrledlebrgr
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    I've got 12, if you want them. If you want to pay, the price is yours to choose. But I won't charge you unless you truly want to pay.