Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Pumpkin Pie Event

Comments

• MagicmarioMagicmario
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    Does anyone know how "special" are these special tools?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Magicmario wrote: »
    Does anyone know how "special" are these special tools?

Answered in this thread here...

forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18463/about-them-special-tools
  • MagicmarioMagicmario
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    Thanks for the info!
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    For the event....How do you reapit a broken hilt?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    For the event....How do you reapit a broken hilt?

You have to do it in carpentry. If you look in the item description, it should say what you can do to repair it.

However, when you go to make the tools with Magic Craft, you have to put the shards in and you get the list of the tools to create. =D
    orcabluewa
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited November 16, 2018
    Thanks for the info
    Leinei
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited November 17, 2018
    Is it just me or do some of the clothes in the event and gacha from high-end designer brands? In this event and the Autumn wear, the clothes looks like the current Gucci printed designs.
    The Duffle Coats from last year was my first clue; it reminds me of the Burberry duffle coat. My other suspicion came from the fact that in KR and JP, people can be quite particular with the brands and styles they follow - they are fashionogis in real life or hypebeasts in the game. Sooner or later we will get Bathing Ape/Bape, Supreme, more Gucci inspired items and whatever trend is popular among hypebeasts.
    I understand there is some creative liberty and a general look for a certain clothing or style that can be interpreted differently yet since this game did come from Asia, I could not shake off this notion.

Other than that, there are hair coupons in the game that resemble what some K-pop stars have that tend to get circulated from one idol to the next. The samba hair is what I believe what many male idols tend to have currently.

The gym teacher clothing, in the game, was popular in real life for quite sometime a few years ago too.

2NE1 also collaborated with Mabinogi KR in the past but you can still spot what clothes and items they have that are still popular in the game currently; the Nail Bat for one.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Could someone in charge fix the bug catching part of this post. Thursday is the 22nd. So is maintenance on Wednesday the 21st or Thursday the 22nd, aka Thanksgiving. I'm going to assume that it's Wednesday, but ya know, just to clarify as to when the Bug catching part will really start. I'm surprised no one else in this post said anyting.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hello everyone! Please note that the Bug Catching Event has been postponed until further notice.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Bug infestation has gone out of control?
    Bring Bran back, he seems to be good at it!
  • firestorm33firestorm33
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    err today was the hot day right? Didn't get any daily pie slices today
  • LeineiLeinei
    err today was the hot day right? Didn't get any daily pie slices today

Um, if my timing is right. By your post, you hadn't yet hit the hot day (it starts either at midnight PST or 7 am PST). Then you gotta sit in game for 36 minutes to get it.
  • MaliceAliceMaliceAlice
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Where is the pie event messenger located?
  • SorinaraSorinara
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Wait, if the bug catching event is postponed, is there no other way to earn more pumpkin pies? Shouldn't they then postpone the pumpkin pie event deadline to a later date to compensate for possible pumpkin pies missed???
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Are the 7 quests we get from Caravan Joe for the Bug Catching event really daily quests? Like, if we completed all 7 today, we'll get them again tomorrow?
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 26, 2018
    Where is the pie event messenger located?

She is located next to a lamppost directly in front of Dunbarton bank.
    Katherz wrote: »
    Hello everyone! Please note that the Bug Catching Event has been postponed until further notice.

@Katherz Does this mean we will get an extension for the pie event?
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited November 26, 2018
    Is there any way to find out if the event tools will be uncraftable once the event is over? As in, if I gather a lot of mats, could I hold them until my magic craft is higher? Could a GM tell us this info? Or someone who knows what happened on the KR server? @Katherz
    THICCthighssavelivesAppleChancery
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Katherz Thanks to you and the guys for the extension! =D
  • AppearanceAppearance
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited December 7, 2018
    Do we get 10 slices after the 6th on the weekends?
  • spamellaspamella
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Really wish I'd known the eweca shards and other crafting pieces were getting deleted :(
    KensamaofmariIyasenuGretaWolfandWolfBronzebreak