Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The bug catching event sure got... BUGged

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited November 21, 2018 in General Chat
4mjmwPc.gif

I regret nothing

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I see it bugs you too
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    giphy.gif
    XiokunGretapawcalypseWolfandWolfCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Amazing, you said the joke which everyone else already did like hour ago lol.
  • SheenaSheena
    Greta wrote: »
    Amazing, you said the joke which everyone else already did like hour ago lol.

Can't resist a good pun
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    this pun pwned me -walks away-
  • SheenaSheena
    edited November 21, 2018
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    I see it bugs you too

something that bugs me is that there is no info on the rewards we can get from this even so far, will we get another chance for perma tails???
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sheena wrote: »
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    I see it bugs you too

something that bugs me is that there is no info on the rewards we can get from this even so far, will we get another chance for perma tails???

This is not Wishbone Event, it's Pumpkin Pie one.
    Sheena
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hope it's not bugged becaused of all the bugs I kept from last time this event was around...
    hue.
  • SakajeweahSakajeweah
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    Some peeps were able to see the rewards list and hopefully will post them here.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 21, 2018
    Every year this happens~
    And they never learn. :|

It's the same old player does the event on some character, event returns and they try to do it on a different character. Event breaks.

You would think they would of fixed this by now. Because it's the SAME bug, and Supreme was like "this didn't show up during testing". Because you are merely on the SAME character, not the character that already did the event a year ago and then try to do it with a different character on the SAME account.

-flops-