Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

50% Off VIP and Premium Service Sale

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Mabinogi's 2018 Black Friday Sale is here! This year we are having an extended sale of our VIP and Premium Services so load up while you can.

00J14-c8c8afd0-05f6-4d54-8f8f-f3d12fc8dbf1.jpg

50% off VIP and Premium Service
Sale Dates: Wednesday, November 21, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 20, Before Maintenance

um2kBvX.png

Mabinogi Premium Service Bonuses

• Guild creation and management tools.
  • Free Homestead Housing Lease.
  • Rent a House from the Marketplace in the Shop Channel
  • Combat Experience Bonus.
  • Camping Penalty removed.
  • Experience loss from reviving in town removed.
  • Proficiency bonus.
  • Access to Premium Gestures
  • Birthday presents from Nao: On your character’s birthday, get an accessory from Nao once every week! The birthday is listed in the Character Info
  • Window under the “Additional Information” tab.
  • Daily Advanced Play Items: Get a free random item daily on each of your characters! Look for the “A” at the bottom right of your menu bar.
  • Taillteann farmland Rentals: Rent a farmland plot in Taillteann.

Mabinogi VIP Service Bonuses

• All the benefits of the Mabinogi Premium Service.
  • Unlimited Continent Warp: 12th hour refresh restrictions are lifted on Continent Warp. Travel as much as you like!
  • Expanded Daily Shadow Mission Bonuses: In addition to the 2 regular daily Shadow Missions, you will be able to do 2 VIP daily Shadow Missions which receive a boost to gold and experience earned.
  • Free Access to Style Tab: Don’t limit your fashion choices to just armor. The Style Tab allows you to wear your gear, and also wear a decorative outfit without losing your stats!
  • Increased Item Durability: Your items will last longer while you adventure around Erinn.

Note: Be sure to select the correct duration before confirming your purchase. Please note that service days are stack-able if you wish to purchase multiple denominations.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    VIP update when...?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'll pass. Nothing much useful there.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    hm maybe if you guys would actually update VIP I'd care.... :/
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    another perfect chance to update VIP services wasted. this is not even worth buying until we get it updated so this sale probably won't make them anything.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    You knew there'd be heat when you did this. Yet, you folks went ahead and did it.

What brave souls.
    JazmynMizukiHayamaCrimsọnBlissfulkillBronzebreak
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    There is a month for this sale, maybe they'll update it when they get back from holiday?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Leinei wrote: »
    There is a month for this sale, maybe they'll update it when they get back from holiday?

'Buy the old version for half price, then cry if you only bought one month and THEN we release the new one.'

IDK, but I know we're sure as hell wanting the new system.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    This is gonna look strange amidst all the criticism, but thank you. Whoever made the decision to make it a month-long sale, thank you so, so much. I thought it had ended with the other sales and it was a huge relief to see them at half off still.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'd say a 3 month investment now would be worth it carrying over to G22.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'd say a 3 month investment now would be worth it carrying over to G22.

Yeah, I got a three month VIP because of the sale. =T

Only goes till next week.