Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memory Book Update and Giveaway!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 27, 2018 in Vault
Hello Milletians! We are excited to announce that on December 6th, we will be having the Memory Book Update! To celebrate the Memory Book update, we are giving away some sweet real-life prizes!

qrXQWgN.jpg

Check out all the details here!

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited November 27, 2018
    Whoah, a RL event quest. lol nexon you so crazy.

Possible Prizes:
    Custom Mabinogi DXRacer Mabinogi Chair
    ​Custom Mabinogi GIGABYTE AORUS Keyboard & Mouse
    HTC Vive
    Sennheiser Game Zero Headset
    Mabinogi Cap, Iron Bookends, and Three Chibi Acrylic Stands

Ways To Get Entries:
    +1 Visit the Memory Book Page
    +1 Follow @MabiOfficial on Twitter
    +1 Retweet @MabiOfficial on Twitter
    +2 Tweet a Memorable Mabinogi Moment with #memorybook
    +1 Visit @mabiofficial on Instagram
    +1 Subscribe to Mabinogi on Youtube
    +1 Follow @SennheiserGamer on Twitter
    +1 Subscribe to Sennheiser Gaming on Youtube
    +1 Follow @DXRacer on Twitter
    +1 Visit DXRacer Website
    +1 Follow @htcesports on Twitter
    +1 Subscribe to HTC Esports on Youtube
    +1 Follow @GIGABYTEUSA on Twitter
    +1 Visit GIGABYTE Website
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I was really eager to participate, until I remembered I'm in Quebec.

For those who don't read the Terms & Conditions, here's most of what you should know:
    - Available to residents of the US, Canada (except Quebec), Ireland, UK, Netherlands, New Zealand and Norway.
    - Must be 18 years or older, unless with parental authorization (and proof of the latter).
    - Must never have been banned or suspended from the game for breaking rules.
    - Using multiple accounts and/or email addresses to exceed the entry limit will result in disqualification.
    - Contest lasts until December 6th, 23:59 PST.
    KensamaofmariBronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Draech wrote: »

For those who don't read the Terms & Conditions, here's most of what you should know:
    - Available to residents of the US, Canada (except Quebec), Ireland, UK, Netherlands, New Zealand and Norway.
    - Must be 18 years or older, unless with parental authorization (and proof of the latter).
    - Using multiple accounts and/or email addresses to exceed the entry limit will result in disqualification.

RIP
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Draech wrote: »

Can't you just use an address of someone you know outside of Quebec?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    wow, I'm honestly surprised the netherlands of all countries is elligible to enter. guess I'll see about entering after all
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    if i get to level 4999 right now and level up on the 6th will i gain 100% of the reward
    Berryswirl
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I made a Twitter account JUST for this.

Good job Nexon.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 27, 2018
    Oh crap. I made all entries already and did not notice that my country is not on the list. I guess it's okay to ask if you guys send the prize to my father who's living in Netherlands, so he could deliver it to me when it's possible? Of course, that is if I win.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Blaanid?
    Not the most graceful-sounding localization for her name.

So close to "Bland", off.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm just going to keep calling her Flonne. =D
    ChelIyasenu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    I have a twitter account that I never used... It's appearently considered a throwaway account and can't be used.
    But I could kind of go for that keyboard or chair
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Once again, benefits for new players, and nothing for those who have actually devoted time to the game.
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Once again, benefits for new players, and nothing for those who have actually devoted time to the game.

What exactly do you want? Also I think you're in the wrong thread.
    One more thing, the game needs some new life so why not try to get someone you know into the game and run with them?
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    That gaming chair would do wonders for my back. I've been playing on a black folding chair for all these years.
    LastSaturday
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795

What do you mean they never cater to vets? We've gotten some fun end game content, and now we have this cool chance to win a neat gaming chair, which I imagine would do wonders for that pain you must getting while sitting on that mountain of salt.
    LastSaturdayMizukiHayama
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 27, 2018

Oh pobrecita! Once again you're at it with this same comment PlatinaKoki. :|

We need new players to stay and not become overwhelmed. Period. This will kick start and encourage them to keep going and catch up with us so they can participate more in the stuff that we older higher level players do. Thus potentially meaning more revenue for this game to continue in this region. Do you want to this game to stay online? Don't be smart ass if you decide to answer that question. Think about this logically and not selfishly.

Also you WILL have access to all this new content. You can level up like stupid fast on a alt on your account and transfer the skill seals to your main (hopefully). You will also get the Blaanid Pet upon completing all the quests.

You don't even know whats going on before you posted that ignorant comment. Jeese.
    LastSaturdayLeineiBuffalos
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Gaea wrote: »

We need new players to stay and not become overwhelmed. Period. This will kick start and encourage them to keep going and catch up with us so they can participate more in the stuff that we older higher level players do. Thus potentially meaning more revenue for this game to continue in this region. Do you want to this game to stay online? Don't be smart ass if you decide to answer that question. Think about this logically and not selfishly.

Does this benefit alts on the same account too? =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Does this benefit alts on the same account too? =D

Yes.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Blaanid... the Manx version of the name?

Actually, this is fine. English-speakers would completely mangle her name if it was spelled Blathnat or Blathnaid.

I recently had to tell someone that Eluned is a real world name that is definitely not pronounced "eh-loond".