Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATED] Memory Book Level 5000 Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited November 28, 2018 in Vault
It's easier than ever to level up with the upcoming Memory Book Update! Once the update goes live on December 6th, just log in and get to level 5,000 for some cool rewards! Check out the full details below.

160129_milletianevents_head_2.jpg

Memory Book Level 5000 Event
Event Dates: Thursday, December 6, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 10, Before Maintenance.

Event Details:

• Every 500 cumulative levels that your character gains, you will receive a Talent Skill Training Seal Box.
    talent-skill-training-seal-box.png
  • When you open the box, you can get 10 Skill Training Seals(100)(Event) of a talent you choose.
    skill-training-seal-box.png
  • You will keep receiving boxes until the character reaches cumulative level 5,000.
  • Characters that are already level 5,000 will not receive the reward.
  • The Memory Book Update goes live on December 6th!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So it has to be a new character?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Huh. Another new alt I'll probably never level, and a worthless event that only gives skill seals.
    Yeah, hard pass. There's never any new F2P items these days anyways.
    It's all just recycled ten year old cash grabs.
    Jazmyn
  • BermudaBermuda
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    So does this work for characters that already exist below level 5000?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 27, 2018
    I know the skill seals will more than likely be untradable, but will they be bank or pet transferable?

Couldn't get this question answered in discord, so I will just post it here. (I know you didn't test the event lol but maybe some other GM can answer this question).
    Icedrake
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sounds tedious and boring.

I'll pass.
    Bronzebreakpawcalypse
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 27, 2018
    -EXCITED SQUEALS FROM FINDING OUT WE'RE GETTING THIS UPDATE SOON-

maxresdefault.jpg

• IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    But, really. Do you HAVE to hate on higher level characters like this?
    SakajeweahKiruahpawcalypse
  • SolodarknessSolodarkness
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited November 27, 2018
    Good luck leveling newcomers!
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    yeah, level alts so they can again buy stuff from the web shop and bot money like crazy again. though thinking about it, they are still boting money like crazy because only a couple things we restricted by level and they toss out millions of other items to bot off of. AWESOME!!!!
    BronzebreakLunatoMercuryKiruahpawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This is a really one sided event, Why not give players above 5k anything? Why make it so new players a part of guilds have to leave to participate? Is this just a Level your Alt event? I'm Glad that you care for the new comers and I hope you as a company will really push advertisements during this event but Do not punish Newcomers in guilds!

Wait, where does it mention guilds at?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Icedrake wrote: »

This update doesn't hate on high level players at all? This is the new beginner update that KR got.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    This is a really one sided event, Why not give players above 5k anything? Why make it so new players a part of guilds have to leave to participate? Is this just a Level your Alt event? I'm Glad that you care for the new comers and I hope you as a company will really push advertisements during this event but Do not punish Newcomers in guilds!

Wait, where does it mention guilds at?

It doesn't. People are just looking for an excuse to complain about the update.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

This update doesn't hate on high level players at all? This is the new beginner update that KR got.

What about an event for people who have devoted time to this game? Like, a "Thank You for putting up with the unbelievable crap we throw your way" event, or something, that can only be partaken of by people who have already hit a certain level/age of account total.
    IcedrakeAlshianLunatoMercuryDarkpixie99SakajeweahKiruahpawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 27, 2018

What about an event for people who have devoted time to this game? Like, a "Thank You for putting up with the unbelievable crap we throw your way" event, or something, that can only be partaken of by people who have already hit a certain level/age of account total.

I have a response to these selfish ignorant comments in the other thread. You need to stop complaining.
    Bronzebreak
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Can it be done on an account with a level 5k+ already on it or na?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Yes it can.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

Actually the micro site for this does mention guilds. Go to Beginner Benefits at this site http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/memorybook

"Players under culmulative level 3000 and aren't in a guild will be given a novice marker! The marker has three stages"

and each can rebirth a certain amount each week
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Gaea wrote: »

Yes it can.

lol I got a 3k total alt...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 27, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Yes it can.

lol I got a 3k total alt...

Then you're set.