Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Can't login to website with Chrome

aeternitisaeternitis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
edited April 14, 2018 in Town Square
I've been away for a couple weeks as I have moved from one state to another. When I got set up at my new place, I could no longer log into the website using Chrome in Windows 7 64-bit. When I try, it looks like it loads (even briefly showing my NX balance) then after a few seconds it pops up with "You have been disconnected".

* I have no problem with the Mabinogi client.
* I have tried on several PCs. All display the problem. One of those PCs had never been on nexon.net before.
* Firefox in Windows, Chromium in Linux, and Chrome on my phone all work fine (I'm on Firefox in Windows to make this post).
* I have cleared cookies and cache with no change.
* No other sites I visit regularly are having any trouble.

System: Windows 7 64-bit running Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) which is the latest version.

Any help would be appreciated.

swKyXoe.jpg

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    BTW, I finally figured this out. For some reason, I had "Block third-party cookies" enabled in Chrome. Disabling this allowed me to log in. Would have been nice if the error hinted to cookies being the culprit.

Anyway, hope it helps anyone else having trouble with Chrome.
This discussion has been closed.