[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Busts to Fullbodies art shop! [gold/pp] OPEN

Comments

  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,595
    Posts: 623
    Member
    Shera wrote: »
    Thank you SO much for your patience! Rush season at work is finally over and everything is going smoothly again so I'm back to working on these! Please let me know if you want anything changed, and if not please send over the rest of payment and I'll deliver the finished product! <3

    Hey it's npnp! She looks AWESOME. I'll get the rest of the payment over asap. Thank you!!
    Shera
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    Posts: 65
    Member
    Treep wrote: »
    Haiiiiii :D~

    IGN: Garlio
    Server: Mari
    Type: Shaded bust
    Ref: https://i.imgur.com/mL24CYd.png
    Additional info : ♥ (Same character but no elf ears, thanks :D)

    Changed additional details if not too late >w<.
    Shera
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    Posts: 30
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Shera wrote: »
    Thank you SO much for your patience! Rush season at work is finally over and everything is going smoothly again so I'm back to working on these! Please let me know if you want anything changed, and if not please send over the rest of payment and I'll deliver the finished product! <3

    Hey it's npnp! She looks AWESOME. I'll get the rest of the payment over asap. Thank you!!

    https://sta.sh/01tj9b9jq8a3
    FINISHED! I added some Extra shading as a small thank you!
    Treep
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,595
    Posts: 623
    Member
    edited December 1, 2018
    Shera wrote: »
    FINISHED! I added some Extra shading as a small thank you!

    OOF she looks AMAZING!! Thank you for the extra shading!! That's so kind of you >< and thanks for letting me get a commission!! ;_;
    Shera
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    Posts: 30
    Member
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Shera wrote: »
    FINISHED! I added some Extra shading as a small thank you!

    OOF she looks AMAZING!! Thank you for the extra shading!! That's so kind of you >< and thanks for letting me get a commission!! ;_;

    Thank you!! No problem, I appreciate your patience though the nightmare ride lmao.

    Thanks for being a customer! <3
    Imaizumi
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    Posts: 65
    Member
    Oh hai, any updates on commission? :O