Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What did people get for going to Mabi campfire?

OpalthiraOpalthira
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
in General Chat
What did you get for attending?
In game items or merch?
Do you have pictures?
Also curious if of what they were selling for merchandise at the event...

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 4, 2018
    Girlfriends, I imagine, if not the tender touch of another human being. :(
    KttyEbrithil
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Drunk?
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    My friend texted me of the merchandise he had bought, but I do not have authorization to post those photos.
    A lot of physical merchandise.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    My friend texted me of the merchandise he had bought, but I do not have authorization to post those photos.

If they had a physical merchandise shop where we could order stuff, they would make so much money. =(
    Kensamaofmarioffwithyourheads
    Leinei wrote: »

If they had a physical merchandise shop where we could order stuff, they would make so much money. =(

Shirts, stickers, posters, sunglasses, Friend of 'NPC' wristbands, bags, caps, journals. etc.
    All stuff that can generate sales if released once in a while.
    Leineioffwithyourheads
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    For just attending, we got a "Mabinogi Campfire" black drawstring backbag with Nao on it. Inside the bag were 2 drink cards, 1 meal card, and 1 cake card that could be redeemed for food items at the food NPCs. Everyone received a pair of mabi sunglasses when they redeemed their meal card. Also in the bag were two small glossy promo cards for G22 Apocalypse and a Mabinogi Campfire Passport, which contained the event schedule and a stamp area that could be filled out by completing mini-games. At the end of the event, everyone received a foldable wireless mouse with the mabi logo on it as well as a pair of gaming mats (they look like those laminated table placemats, only very large and with mabi chibi characters on the front).

There was a merchandise booth selling mabi bookends, artbooks, steel drink canisters, baseball caps, and other assorted mabi stuff.

The prizes for the minigames included plastic wristbands, coasters i think, nice dual-layer plastic tall cups with screw on plastic lid and straw, stickers, all mabi branded. The only in-game rewards were titles for cosplay contest winners ('the cosplayer'), O-X winners ('walking wiki'), and some raffle winners ('gacha addict').
    Bronzebreakoffwithyourheads
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    For just attending, we got a "Mabinogi Campfire" black drawstring backbag with Nao on it. Inside the bag were 2 drink cards, 1 meal card, and 1 cake card that could be redeemed for food items at the food NPCs. Everyone received a pair of mabi sunglasses when they redeemed their meal card. Also in the bag were two small glossy promo cards for G22 Apocalypse and a Mabinogi Campfire Passport, which contained the event schedule and a stamp area that could be filled out by completing mini-games. At the end of the event, everyone received a foldable wireless mouse with the mabi logo on it as well as a pair of gaming mats (they look like those laminated table placemats, only very large and with mabi chibi characters on the front).

There was a merchandise booth selling mabi bookends, artbooks, steel drink canisters, baseball caps, and other assorted mabi stuff.

The prizes for the minigames included plastic wristbands, coasters i think, nice dual-layer plastic tall cups with screw on plastic lid and straw, stickers, all mabi branded. The only in-game rewards were titles for cosplay contest winners ('the cosplayer'), O-X winners ('walking wiki'), and some raffle winners ('gacha addict').

That's all? O_o;

That sounds like you guys only got cheap paper, plastic, and nylon, and the good stuff was locked behind a paywall. LOL. XD
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »

That's all? O_o;

That sounds like you guys only got cheap paper, plastic, and nylon, and the good stuff was locked behind a paywall. LOL. XD

We all know how well nylon bags go over lately.
    Greta

That's all? O_o;

You'd think they'd actually go camping? In LA? :D
    BTW, it appears that they held it at a different location in a nearby city (an area I'm familiar with... not a large venue available).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 5, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

That's all? O_o;

Well at least no one had to pay a $200 price tag for this thing. XD
    Kensamaofmari
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

That's all? O_o;

Well at least no one had to pay a $200 price tag for this thing. XD

Or gacha ;)
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    edited December 5, 2018

I was there; Did not find a Waifu, to be honest; I never tried to. I didn't know the environment too well and you know, not worth trying to find one; risky business man. Anyway; I was there. (And I wouldn't go to an event for a Waifu; I joke 'bout it, but I wouldn't really do that man)

As Nonskiller I got the Ingame Title : "The Cosplayer" haven't received it yet. Anyway. after Cosplaying.. I stayed in my Cosplay for 5 days.. going around town in my Cosplay. Else I got the amazing plastic prizes.
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

I was there; Did not find a Waifu, to be honest; I never tried to. I didn't know the environment too well and you know, not worth trying to find one; risky business man. Anyway; I was there. (And I wouldn't go to an event for a Waifu; I joke 'bout it, but I wouldn't really do that man)

As Nonskiller I got the Ingame Title : "The Cosplayer" haven't received it yet. Anyway. after Cosplaying.. I stayed in my Cosplay for 5 days.. going around town in my Cosplay. Else I got the amazing plastic prizes.

Who? And why?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 6, 2018

5 days...jesus you're creepy. Creeping around effing LA in some random costume. Might as well hung out with the lunatic bums around there. RIP. Be safer out there buddy. -pat pat-

And MAN being stuck in LA for a week. My condolences. You definitely went out of your reclusive way to be part of such a SHORT event. You'd have more fulfillment going bowling and drinking beer with friends. If you ever wanna chat hit me up. -hugs-
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Id love a part of the webshop selling such merchandise like shirts and whatnot to be honnest, but id wanna bet theyd not mail it outside of the us.
    Relinquished
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Kiruah wrote: »
    Id love a part of the webshop selling such merchandise like shirts and whatnot to be honnest, but id wanna bet theyd not mail it outside of the us.

Eh, I could see it done with an extra charge for shipping.
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    Kiruah wrote: »

I just thought of an idea. And this might be a weird suggestion for MabiCampfire 2.

I think there should be.. "Venues" but like Nexon has to approve them and they gotta be at a certain theme or standard.

Standard > Literally based off the game. Or a game from Nexon.
    That's really it.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Considering this event was free admission I thought it was really nice! There was a bunch of freebie merch that others already posted about, and I bought like 3 things (hat, water bottle, and notebook). It was a short event but I hope that people that traveled for it planned a nice little vacation. There's a lot of fun things to do in the L.A. area! I live here and if I wasn't crippled by Cali's tax rate there'd be a ton of places I'd be going to all the time. So if you're just traveling to L.A. you can have a really nice time~

Of course the event is over now but I really hope people made the most of their visit!