Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Level Up Event Question

SekomaruSekomaru
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
For this new event do i need to make a new account or can i use a character on my main account. Last i knew once i character was over 1k you lost free daily rbs on all characters on the account. Is this still a thing or was the lock removed?

Comments

• SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    I had a character from way old when over 5k. She's able to do the memoir book with no trouble but is out of luck for the event.

I also have a character on a different account I made a year ago who is able to do the event to my knowledge [I haven't gotten to the required 500 lvls yet] so I can message back once I do.

But I do not believe the event requires a brand new character.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    it doesnt require a brand new charecter, its just for under level 5k you get training seals and a bonus rebirth pot when doing the quest line
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 7, 2018
    i got the quest for cumulative 500 lvls, is that to lvl up 500 times from my current status?
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Alalarose wrote: »
    it doesnt require a brand new charecter, its just for under level 5k you get training seals and a bonus rebirth pot when doing the quest line

but can you use them on other characters? I'm not really interested in working on another character yet so...
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    i got the quest for cumulative 500 lvls, is that to lvl up 500 times from my current status?

Please fully type cumulative next time.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Please fully type cumulative next time.

Oops, sorry.