Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Loading Problems

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
in Technical Support
af64V28.jpg

2 problems I am getting.

Change channel leads to disconnecting.
Loading into the game leads to disconnecting.

I did perform PC maintenance, but it's showing the same problem.
Does Steam has a repair installation?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    There are many things that cause Mabi to disconnect like this. Most common is recent updates to windows, your anti-virus, firewall and popup/adware blockers. Next is a virus on your system. "But I ran my A-V and it didn't find anything!" is what your reply will be. Sadly on windows systems there are usually about 3 viruses that can't be detected yet by your security at almost any given time (A-Vs can only find what they are told to look for). Also there is the possibility that it's caused by one (or more) of the currently running events, in which case you can only wait 'till it ends.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Ktty wrote: »
    There are many things that cause Mabi to disconnect like this. Most common is recent updates to windows, your anti-virus, firewall and popup/adware blockers. Next is a virus on your system. "But I ran my A-V and it didn't find anything!" is what your reply will be. Sadly on windows systems there are usually about 3 viruses that can't be detected yet by your security at almost any given time (A-Vs can only find what they are told to look for). Also there is the possibility that it's caused by one (or more) of the currently running events, in which case you can only wait 'till it ends.

PC maintenance is technically cleaning up my computer from viruses, updating drivers, cleaning registry, etc. I did that on a weekly basis.
    I performed restarting the router and modem and it's a temporary fix.
    I'll give it a few more days to see if it is a complete fix.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I know steam has the "Verify file Integrity" , The Launcher has it's own fix as well. Hopefully the problem fixed itself since I don't see an update on this.