Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Is there a place without criminals on this server?

BaedraBaedra
Mabinogi Rep: 965
in Alexina Chat
Everyone is extremely toxic and constantly tries to steal things from me, so i'm looking for a place on the server where i don't have to deal with such criminals. If you know where such a place is let me know. As I don't appreciate slander, theft, betrayals, or things related to these.

Comments

• SnowSnow
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Maybe try your homestead. The only criminal there would be you.
    Gretakandi56Gaby5011NakasukiAlshianMaerLaMiche
  • BaedraBaedra
    edited December 6, 2018
    I didn't make this thread to attack people, but it seems you're bent on doing so, don't appreciate the slander though.
  • SnowSnow
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    I can see why you might have a problem with people, I don't appreciate the assumption that I was trying to slander you. Learn to take a joke.
    GretaLunatoMercurykandi56Gaby5011NakasukiAlshian
  • RelinquishedRelinquished
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
    Baedra wrote: »
    Everyone is extremely toxic and constantly tries to steal things from me, so i'm looking for a place on the server where i don't have to deal with such criminals. If you know where such a place is let me know. As I don't appreciate slander, theft, betrayals, or things related to these.

I would invite you to the Nonskilled Guild; but you got a terrible behavior.
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    edited December 6, 2018
    I don't see why you guys are attacking the poster. Snow's "joke" was uncalled for, and I don't see trying to find a better environment as "terrible behavior". While the issue could be worded better than "everyone is toxic", you're not the ones being attacked so no need to get defensive.
    Best I can tell you is that where there are people, there are troubles. Be that as it may, there are some good guilds and communities here and there. Your best bet is to look around, you'll find some decent people.
    BronzebreakILotus
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940

GL with that; people suck, welcome to life.

Ignore the jerks and find the good ones.

Also, there are no good ones, just ones that are less bad.
    Gretakandi56
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Snow wrote: »
    I can see why you might have a problem with people, I don't appreciate the assumption that I was trying to slander you. Learn to take a joke.

Pretty much I can see why OP sees toxicity everywhere. It's because they can't take sarcasm/joke and the fact that this is internet in which means that you will meet all types of people. I'm also surprised how they can even find such people and see this as an actual "issue". Maybe you keep asking for it? Blacklisting and ignoring is a thing you know.
  • BaedraBaedra
    Blacklisting and ignoring others only makes the problem worse as they start leaving petty notes, or hire people to harass me just to get me angry all over again.

Jokes only exist to create misunderstandings and allow others to get away with otherwise intolerable behavior.
  • MisuchanMisuchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I'm sorry your meeting toxic people. Hopefully you find better folks soon... If you ever want to you can talk to me IGN Mitsakichan
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Jokes only exist to create misunderstandings and allow others to get away with otherwise intolerable behavior.

Ahh... so that's why people find it so entertaining to troll you.
    Gretakandi56
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    This thread seems like a joke. lol

But for people who do actually believe everyone is toxic (Or is insert bad word here.) Grow thicker skin, learn to appreciate small positive things and the few genuine people you meet. You'll live life a lot happier. most the people are are rude to others is because 1.) They just have a different sense of humor. 2. Dealing with problems and can't cope with it, or 3. Just jerks or 4.) You are just misunderstanding their intentions. Either way its easier to just not take it seriously, because chances are in their life you arent that big of a concern for them, so neither should they be for yours.

The reason why they may go on bothering you is because of the reaction of caring too much about it.
    GretaPectyl
  • BaedraBaedra
    Zuomo wrote: »
    This thread seems like a joke. lol

This thread is not a joke and is a genuine concern.
    People are extremely malicious and I can guarantee you that it's a lot more than just being "jerks" as you called them.
    They will go out of their way to stalk you and make you miserable to the point that they repeatedly make new characters to repeatedly attempt to steal items from you and spam your notes with threats or petty insults.

I wouldn't have posted this thread if it was as simple as blacklisting a few trolls.
  • GretaGreta
    Stop walking as kawaii waifu and no one will bother you.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited December 9, 2018
    superthumb.png?t=1472082556

At this point everyone is just proving the OP's point.

As someone from the same server, I can understand that there are alot of jerks, and even bigger losers who rule over them by cheating and getting all the rarest gears by doing said cheating.

You won't find an accurate blacklist for Alexina, because those SAME people make those lists, and often enough slander, spread rumors or gossip among themselves while placing themselves too high. You won't be able to get rid of them either, because Nexon doesn't have any interest in banning the big-named parasites who are clearly breaking rules. They'll keep going until they get bored and uninstall mabi when the damage is done.

I would just join a friendly guild, and study prices on AH.
    PectylBronzebreak
  • BaedraBaedra
    edited December 9, 2018
    Froglord wrote: »
    superthumb.png?t=1472082556

At this point everyone is just proving the OP's point.

As someone from the same server, I can understand that there are alot of jerks, and even bigger losers who rule over them by cheating and getting all the rarest gears by doing said cheating.

You won't find an accurate blacklist for Alexina, because those SAME people make those lists, and often enough slander, spread rumors or gossip among themselves while placing themselves too high. You won't be able to get rid of them either, because Nexon doesn't have any interest in banning the big-named parasites who are clearly breaking rules. They'll keep going until they get bored and uninstall mabi when the damage is done.

I would just join a friendly guild, and study prices on AH.

This is exactly the kind of awareness that needs to be brought up. It is extremely informative of what is truly going on and tells us that this community will never change unless everyone as a whole works together to do so. However the chances of that are nonexistent due to the elitism and criminal elements that currently exist within the population.

Also, nice image.
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 9, 2018
    The point is that OP is being ridiculous by stating that everyone are toxic and wants to steal their stuff. It's 100% rude to come in, stating things like that and acting like a victim, asking such things as if there is any place without "criminals" on this server. This just makes them look completely rude and silly. No one will take OP seriously if they will act like a special snowflake, who can't even find spot without these said "criminals" when a whole server is a freaking ghost desert and there was no reason to come into forums making yourself look like a joke and stating dumb crap. If OP does not learn to stop caring and acting like a self-entitled jerk, then obviously people won't stop bothering them because it is damn entertaining to see their reaction.

Peace. I was only stating the thoughts of people who "attacked" the OP. This is just how I see the things. No one is stealing your stuff from your bare-hands and no one is making you victim. You actually are only victimizing yourself by making bad choices and stop being paranoid in a freaking GAME.
    Pectyl
  • BaedraBaedra
    edited December 9, 2018
    So is there actually a place on the server where this doesn't happen on the daily? That's what this thread was originally made for after all and due to the lack of a definitive answer I'm going to have to come to the conclusion of "No".
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    no idea where you meet a bunch of toxic people, considering i can just walk up to a random person and start chatting; majority of people aren't toxic. personally i just hear a lot of people talk about it but i can usually never find it lul.
    Greta
  • BaedraBaedra
    Bobbio wrote: »
    no idea where you meet a bunch of toxic people, considering i can just walk up to a random person and start chatting; majority of people aren't toxic. personally i just hear a lot of people talk about it but i can usually never find it lul.

I could tell you, but the forums don't allow you to name others for any reason at all. Which I can understand given how malicious the community is.
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 10, 2018
    I don't appreciate people who are calling everyone toxic criminals and shows paranoia of somehow being robbed in a game.
    Everyone saw that and you can't deny the fact that you slandered a whole Alexina community with a single sentence and then expect to be supported after making such a rude comment about this server.
This discussion has been closed.