Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I want a Donkey Pet

RelinquishedRelinquished
Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
edited December 9, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Why is there no Donkey? Donkey.jpg

This is an example of what the Donkey could look like. I might remake this post in the future though. Because I think I thought of an expansion.. plus a story about how the Donkey can get in the story.

Pinky
Alpaca

Now we need Donkey.
  1. Make an Expansion to this Suggestion?5 votes
    1. Yes
       40% (2 votes)
    2. No
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Are you going to name your donkey Kelly?
  • ledlebrgrledlebrgr
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Perhaps it could be a mount, or maybe not. But maybe there would also be a mule variant. The donkey would be known for having an incredibly high Max HP, but would have a decently sized inventory as well, at 5x6. The mule, on the other hand, would have decent Max HP, but would be almost unparalleled in inventory size, at 12x12 (or maybe 9x9 for balancing.) They would, if they were mounts, likely be rather slow, but still slightly faster than an Elf.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Are you going to name your donkey Kelly?

I would use MrMurphy if that name exists :)