Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

These glitches needs to be fixed ASAP!

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
edited December 11, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches

I will tell about this video that I posted of these glitches that needs to be fixed:
1:Smash-The mobs or players will not be in flinched mode when being used like for example the skill "Flash Launcher" that skill has flinched mode but,smash does not.
2:Doppelganger-The skill did not highlight after getting all the souls of the mobs for some reason sometimes it highlight at the hotkeys.
Lastly-The food on plate&silverware does not show up on the hands when sharing for crying out loud!
30lfdlj.jpg

Comments

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Is there anyone having these kind of problems lately,since this glitches has not been fixed yet&i'm just updating this post for other players can see this.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Greetings players of Mabi,this is just to update this post so the players could comment on this post&I have been chatting the Nexon GM about it.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    I will keep updating this post until someone comment this post here.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 10, 2018
    I don't understand this thread at all. Others probably too.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't understand this thread at all. Others probably too.

Did you check the how the monster's pose of that photo&a video of it?