Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Charge NX with Karma

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
in Technical Support
Uh yeah.
bc4d66afbb.jpg

I'm getting this rotating forever. On all the different browsers I have available.

Comments

• GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Hey T long time no see
    Try disabling your adblockers!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited November 30, 2018
    Giegue wrote: »
    Hey T long time no see
    Try disabling your adblockers!

Sounds about right, but I solved it by simply going to a different PC.

ho are you again?
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited December 3, 2018
    We both used to play Mabi EU, I assume we both went by the same name.

Anyway, it's probably one of your add-ons preventing it if that's the case
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    If you are using Microsoft Edge...it could be a browser problem with a recent update...you just need to repair it and clean it out and it fixes itself. I had the issue where I would log in and it would disconnect me every time. I submitted ticket and talked to Support which didn't help as they just told me to add more programs (web page programs) to bypass what the game ultimately uses for their web shop.