Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Is there a place without criminals on this server?

Comments

• BaedraBaedra
    Mabinogi Rep: 965
    She's just trying to say whatever she can to cover her bad behavior. She went as far as to approach me in game and when that didn't work she posted that long-winded tantrum. All this thread is about and has only been about was where people won't harass and steal from me. Anything further than that isn't something this thread has to do with and for clarification I posted this thread because people were harassing me in game.
    Eralea wrote: »
    This thread is about RMT scam drama? I didn't think it could get better than this.

This is not what this thread is about. Thanks for trying though, it's quite obvious posting on the forums for a legitimate answer is a waste of time.
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Baedra wrote: »
    it's quite obvious posting on the forums for a legitimate answer is a waste of time.

What legit answer would you like?

If people are harassing you, report them. If they are constantly making things hard on you by getting around that, then I'm sorry, there's no way to help you. There's more ways to get around it than there is ways to stop it.

Its there a place without toxic people visible?
    Yes. Go to a random corner of iria no one goes to. You wont see anyone.

Is there a place no toxic people can reach you?
    No. Note, alternate characters exist, ways to get past bans exist.

Can you get away from it from switching servers? Not in theory. Cross server communication exists. So as long as you don't use the same name maybe. But even then it would be the same as remaking on Alexina.

GretaPectylBronzebreak
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    I'd say join a guild you feel comfortable with, that way you can just chill with them and meet new people through them.
    But I've played this game for a while, you won't be rid of toxic people. It has always been like that, and always will be like that, but that's the same for every game out there.

If you really want to you could hide yourself in a corner of some random area or in your homestead as mentioned, but what's the point in that? You'll eventually find a group that makes up for the toxic community you oh-so want to avoid, and if you don't then maybe this community isn't right for you.

But I genuinely wish you the best of luck!
    Bronzebreak
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited December 12, 2018
    Baedra wrote: »
    So is there actually a place on the server where this doesn't happen on the daily? That's what this thread was originally made for after all and due to the lack of a definitive answer I'm going to have to come to the conclusion of "No".

middle of longa desert on ch4

no players

also your own homestead if you dont let anyone in it cant happen there either
    Bronzebreak
This discussion has been closed.