Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't see all my skills in the skill tab

BobbioBobbio
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited December 11, 2018 in Technical Support
Well the problem I'm having is that when I open the skill menu to find a skill and I'm unable to see all my skills. By "unable" to see I mean when I scroll down the list of say my life skill tab and sometimes try to find a skill, its blocked off due to the ui being to big. When I enter full screen I can some of them, for example when I have windowed I can only see my harvesting at the bottom, but when I full screen I can see commerce mastery. Would anyone know anything about this? The only thing I get when I google ui being to big is that people say its to small which is the opposite of the problem I'm having. ( Yes I'm using the wide-screen toggle as well ) Here's what it looks like evb1TFh.jpg

Comments

• BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Oh I just discovered I can change the size of the skill menu... I feel like a complete fool now lol.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Bobbio wrote: »
    Oh I just discovered I can change the size of the skill menu... I feel like a complete fool now lol.

Don't be, I've been playing for years and can't find certain buttons.